Involuntary Coach ban support group

Hi Everyone how is it going! Life and work haave been crazy, !! Finly out of lockdown but my family of 5 can't go out to eat cause they only sit tables of 4 max, so sad.
So remember I got three in a row of my wishlist unicorn bags? ...well I returned the tattoo plum because it went on 70% and the outlet refused the price adjustment even tho it was still within the 7 days . I traded the white whiplash saddle because I found the color I wanted : mineral ( I am pissed that the seller took off the 1941 tag when in the pictures it had it but oh well basically she took my white saddle I took mineral but I sent mine intact with the hangtag :sad: ) anyways one sold one return and now I have the other 2 wishlist items from the same line, also today I found a Dinky 19 in my outlet 70% + 10% it needed tons of TLC but looks so much better. Yes I had broken the ban and I have repurchase but only after I sold and return the other bags. My question is..where is all the stock coming out of? Things I never thought I would find and thought were wishful thinking .
I am attaching of finally what I have kept:smile: plus the beatnik dinky . And now I need to stop . FORGIVE ME stick !!

CollageMaker_20210223_195516163.jpg

View attachment 5000186

CollageMaker_20210223_195838694.jpg

CollageMaker_20210219_214857108.jpg

20210214_093805.jpg

Hi Everyone how is it going! Life and work haave been crazy, !! Finly out of lockdown but my family of 5 can't go out to eat cause they only sit tables of 4 max, so sad.
So remember I got three in a row of my wishlist unicorn bags? ...well I returned the tattoo plum because it went on 70% and the outlet refused the price adjustment even tho it was still within the 7 days . I traded the white whiplash saddle because I found the color I wanted : mineral ( I am pissed that the seller took off the 1941 tag when in the pictures it had it but oh well basically she took my white saddle I took mineral but I sent mine intact with the hangtag :sad: ) anyways one sold one return and now I have the other 2 wishlist items from the same line, also today I found a Dinky 19 in my outlet 70% + 10% it needed tons of TLC but looks so much better. Yes I had broken the ban and I have repurchase but only after I sold and return the other bags. My question is..where is all the stock coming out of? Things I never thought I would find and thought were wishful thinking .
I am attaching of finally what I have kept:smile: plus the beatnik dinky . And now I need to stop . FORGIVE ME stick !!

View attachment 5000185

View attachment 5000186

View attachment 5000187

View attachment 5000188

View attachment 5000189

Great find! The bag looks so much better already! Better to return and then get the exact bag you really want at the price you are comfortable with.

• Love
Reactions: MaryThorpe
I will just put this here to tempt...so glad we only have one Coach store in the whole of NZ....as I want all the colours.

:lol: I think the commercial is silly/funny. (Just what it seems like for me.) I do love that green! Time to go on a scouting trip at the store. I'm not into the Rogue 25 size wise, for some reason. I hope they use those colors on other designs. :smile:

My Snakeskin Troupe tote 16 should be delivered today! Also got the Mango crossbody and love the color! Here's a pic of the Mango originals with some other oranges I have.
View attachment 4999530
These are some beautiful oranges! I like all those pumpkin shades and brighter mango. (That's saying a lot coming from me, lol!) ETA I love the colors in the next picture!

View attachment 5000185

View attachment 5000186

View attachment 5000187

View attachment 5000188

View attachment 5000189
These are all beautiful! I love that plum/purple color (do you know the name?) and that mineral! Congrats on getting down to the ones you loved best!

Reactions: JenJBS
My back up “fun” bag shipped! A miracle of sort! Can’t believe it. (Oh well, I did buy something else after 1 am last night — doubt it would ship anyways :lol:j
Congrats! Which one was this? One that you didn't tell us what it was yet or one we know about? I can't keep up with all of our sins!!!

Speaking of which, I think it was this thread that a discussion came up that made me remember my very first Coach bag, which led me to do some searching, and it led to me buying one that looked like the one I had but with a different leather accent color, and then today the actual bag lookalike popped up on PM and it looks basically new. So for just a small amount of money I have 2 coming. My plan is to sell them if they don't work out--not much money invested.

What is wrong with us??? lol