Involuntary Coach ban support group

FOS help please—two bags I ordered last week went from “processing” to “backorder”. Does this mean the same as cancelled? Last time, my SLG went from “processing” to blank which CS said means cancelled. Also, can I return two things from two different orders in the same box? I might return the luggage tag (shipping from NJ store) and socks (from AZ) — even with postage fee, I will still get probably $20 back). Thanks.
Many people have issues getting both returns processed when they return them in the same box. You can try, but be prepared to wait a while and then have to call to straighten it all out. That said since they are small items, give it a go--If you keep your tracking and order info they will have to credit you eventually. I have returned small items and found it worth it to get my money back. Everything helps!

The one that went to backorder might still ship later. Many of my smaller items that were backordered eventually came when in stock. If it becomes unavailable they will typically email you. The changing to blank is probably more of an issue.

My socks came in a huge box whereas my Cassie was stuffed in a padded envelope-pack!
They are so weird. I had 2 sweatshirts in the same order...instead of shipping them together, they put one in a huge box and another in a mailer. I was mainly thinking they wasted money on shipping there, and I hate the big boxes. They are so large and not useful.

Many people have issues getting both returns processed when they return them in the same box. You can try, but be prepared to wait a while and then have to call to straighten it all out. That said since they are small items, give it a go--If you keep your tracking and order info they will have to credit you eventually. I have returned small items and found it worth it to get my money back. Everything helps!

The one that went to backorder might still ship later. Many of my smaller items that were backordered eventually came when in stock. If it becomes unavailable they will typically email you. The changing to blank is probably more of an issue.

Thanks :smile:. That’s what I was worried about — mailing them in two boxes would cost more. I am mad at myself for spending $30 to avoid $20 shipping fees :sad:.

Reactions: carterazo
Thanks :smile:. That’s what I was worried about — mailing them in two boxes would cost more. I am mad at myself for spending $30 to avoid $20 shipping fees :sad:.
I would return them...it will work out in the end. I hate that stuff too! I got lucky on my love charm...I had ordered a bag with it so had free shipping. I then cancelled the bag, so it worked out I got the item I really wanted :smile: Most of the time it isn't quite that easy though.

FOS help please—two bags I ordered last week went from “processing” to “backorder”. Does this mean the same as cancelled? Last time, my SLG went from “processing” to blank which CS said means cancelled. Also, can I return two things from two different orders in the same box? I might return the luggage tag (shipping from NJ store) and socks (from AZ) — even with postage fee, I will still get probably $20 back). Thanks.
Good chance if it says backordered it will be cancelled. I bought something and it went to processing to backordered for months and then finally cancelled.

Reactions: Iamminda