Involuntary Coach ban support group

My Jes arrived today. It's not doing it for me! :no:. I called my outlet and put the red one on hold. I'm going to go exchange it tomorrow unless I don't like the red in person. Like that is ever possible.. me not liking a bright pretty red! :lol:

View attachment 4890707

ETA: my keychains are good to keep though!

The red is prettier. I'm sure you will love it. This one should be an easy return, no?

This bag tempts me so much that I am afraid I would have to buy it if they made it in purple. If I were to buy the red, I must also buy your star charm to go with it (which I am guessing is hard to find, is it Coach?)
It is Coach. It was hard to find for me. When it first came out, I think it was on FOS but I was being good and didn't buy it. Then it went away and a little while later someone posted a picture of their purse with it and it was gorgeous! Then I started looking for it on ebay but I couldn't find it. It popped back up on FOS after I had already bought the bag. I didn't think about it being the perfect charm for the bag until it came.

My Jes arrived today. It's not doing it for me! :no:. I called my outlet and put the red one on hold. I'm going to go exchange it tomorrow unless I don't like the red in person. Like that is ever possible.. me not liking a bright pretty red! :lol:

View attachment 4890707

ETA: my keychains are good to keep though!
I love that brilliant blue on your Captain America bear!

I almost made it out of the outlet without something new. I realized today I don't have a black card case. So I picked this up from the men's. It's a little bigger than the quilted card case I was going to get but I didn't like the 3D hardware so this had to come home with me. It's not gold/silver hardware so I thought it was perfect.
View attachment 4891323
Well, gosh, you can't go through life without a black card case! omg! lol! just kidding, enjoy!

I almost made it out of the outlet without something new. I realized today I don't have a black card case. So I picked this up from the men's. It's a little bigger than the quilted card case I was going to get but I didn't like the 3D hardware so this had to come home with me. It's not gold/silver hardware so I thought it was perfect.
View attachment 4891323

Nice! What color is your Rogue? The color is really pretty.

So I was playing with some of my purses (for assessment). I didn’t realize that the short handle of the Sutton hobo can be completely removed (by unbuckling both sides)!! I was wondering how someone would wear the long crossbody strap that it comes with if it had that short shoulder handle intact. I don’t know if anyone has this bag.

Even though I sparingly used my newer bags (bought last year, new with tags), probably less than 10 days of total usage if even, I find that there are minor imperfections on them :sad:. Like a faint scratch or scuff here and there. This discourages me from selling them on EB or wherever since it’s a pain to describe these minor flaws (I like to be as upfront/descriptive as possible). I haven’t sold anything on my own for almost 2 years (I have only sold to FP/YC). Maybe I just don’t have any selling mojo left anymore :sad:. (I have previously sold over 50 items on my own when I was younger :lol:).