Involuntary Coach ban support group

I sold a bag & wallet yesterday! Now I only have 1 bag & wallet left to sell.
My DIY Agenda is nearly done. If anyone is interested I've been putting pics on my IG account- sarah03tpf or the hashtag #dyevernis.
I finally bought something with my eBay winnings. I bought the Grey Suede Rogue from Saks for ~25% off. They had a coupon for $200 off $800 so I had to find a cheap item to get to $800. I can't just buy a random thing that I won't use, so it took a long time to find something that was not excluded from the coupon! I ended up getting a "delicates" garment bag for my washing machine for $8 [emoji23]. Overpriced, but its for the greater good, right?

Happy Saturday, everyone!
Congrats on your sale -- good job! That's awesome that you are almost done selling. (I keep thinking I am done selling but then I buy something new and increase my number again :sad:). I might have to sign up for IG to look at your purple agenda. Also congrats on your new Rogue!! That grey suede looks really pretty from the pics I have seen. I don't remember what Rogues you have beside your recently purchased red one. I absolutely love the look of the Rogue but I can't buy one (please don't let me, lol) because I shouldn't buy any structured satchels (learned my lesson twice -- with my boroughs and swaggers).

You have an amazing collection of Rogues! I think it's awesome how you knew exactly what you wanted and stuck to your list.

I haven't purchased one yet but keep carrying them around in the store every time I go in. I can't decide if it's too heavy or not for me. I have a Swagger and find that pretty heavy with all my things. Do you carry the Rogue handheld or shoulder mostly?
Thank you! With the Rogue it's so hard to have just 1. I typically carry my Rogues on the shoulder. I will say it did get heavy with all the stuff I was toting around this week. I wanted to carry all of my hologram accessories and they are more than what I usually carry, so I need to pare down. I would agree that Swagger can be heavy as well. I used to have the Matte Black but sold it because it was too heavy.

Congrats on your sale -- good job! That's awesome that you are almost done selling. (I keep thinking I am done selling but then I buy something new and increase my number again :sad:). I might have to sign up for IG to look at your purple agenda. Also congrats on your new Rogue!! That grey suede looks really pretty from the pics I have seen. I don't remember what Rogues you have beside your recently purchased red one. I absolutely love the look of the Rogue but I can't buy one (please don't let me, lol) because I shouldn't buy any structured satchels (learned my lesson twice -- with my boroughs and swaggers).

Thank you! I have the selling bug and may go list a few more things. The upcoming releases from Coach have sparked my interest and I just may have to buy a few things. I am also in love with the DA/RB Victorine wallet. I need a money tree [emoji23][emoji23].
My Rogue collection includes Cornflower, Black Whiplash Rivets, Butterscotch, and Red. Grey Suede will be here soon, and I sure hope that the tracking ETA is wrong. My bag just departed Nashville, TN today and I live in Indiana, but tracking says it won't be here until May 6. [emoji19]
I'll post some pics of my finished Agenda in the next couple of days!
I'm not sure I can tell you that you don't need a Rogue because I love it so much! Stick to your guns! You know what bags work for you!

Thank you! I have the selling bug and may go list a few more things. The upcoming releases from Coach have sparked my interest and I just may have to buy a few things. I am also in love with the DA/RB Victorine wallet. I need a money tree [emoji23][emoji23].
My Rogue collection includes Cornflower, Black Whiplash Rivets, Butterscotch, and Red. Grey Suede will be here soon, and I sure hope that the tracking ETA is wrong. My bag just departed Nashville, TN today and I live in Indiana, but tracking says it won't be here until May 6. [emoji19]
I'm not sure I can tell you that you don't need a Rogue because I love it so much! Stick to your guns! You know what bags work for you!
You have a beautiful collection of Rogues. I actually tried on the cornflower one at the store last year -- that was the one that sold me on it. Anyways, can't wait to see your new one.

Reactions: Sarah03
Thank you! With the Rogue it's so hard to have just 1. I typically carry my Rogues on the shoulder. I will say it did get heavy with all the stuff I was toting around this week. I wanted to carry all of my hologram accessories and they are more than what I usually carry, so I need to pare down. I would agree that Swagger can be heavy as well. I used to have the Matte Black but sold it because it was too heavy.

Thanks, Sarah, for all that information. I love my denim Swagger but can't carry too many leather SLGs in it otherwise it's just too heavy and with a work bag in my other hand...not fun. I like what you said about wanting to carry all your hologram accessories...that's like me, too. I really enjoy the smaller pieces.

So I'll just keep trying on the Rogue for now. I haven't tried the shoulder strap but I will next time. I would love to get one but it'll have to be just one. I have a collection of satchels I'm quite devoted to but I know we would warmly welcome "the new girl."

I hear you on the money tree. When you find yours, please let me know so I can run out and plant one as well!

Reactions: Sarah03

I'd love to see your whiplash rivets! Those are rare!

Okay so i returned my baseman wristlet, liked it but eh, doubtful on how much use i'd get with it. Now may i ask, the mini Kelsey? is it a decent bag, i know it's a made for outlet style now.. but the small size and satchel style, is what i am wanting...

Oh, i also exchanged by wristlet for a lovely navy butterfly fob(last one period) looks great on Grace, need to grab a pic. :angel:

Reactions: Iamminda
I sold a bag & wallet yesterday! Now I only have 1 bag & wallet left to sell.
My DIY Agenda is nearly done. If anyone is interested I've been putting pics on my IG account- sarah03tpf or the hashtag #dyevernis.
I finally bought something with my eBay winnings. I bought the Grey Suede Rogue from Saks for ~25% off. They had a coupon for $200 off $800 so I had to find a cheap item to get to $800. I can't just buy a random thing that I won't use, so it took a long time to find something that was not excluded from the coupon! I ended up getting a "delicates" garment bag for my washing machine for $8 [emoji23]. Overpriced, but its for the greater good, right?

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Congrats on the sales! and yay! on the Rogue. They are nice bags, love grey too.