Involuntary Coach ban support group

Congrats!! Yeah! That's great. Be careful with those pretty key chains -- they are easy to buy because they cost a lot less than bags and take up little space. Before you know it, they will become your new addiction (lol).

Nothing going on here. No one wants to buy my stuff :sad: I should just list more bags and keep whatever dont sell. Once I list something, I put it away and don't use it. So 6 months from now, it would be like "oh, look at all my "new" bags"! I am pretty close to where I want to be number wise but there is always a part of me that wants to get down to 12 (which seems crazy impossible). To be fair (to me), i reached my original number last summer but am striving for a slightly lower number.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do.... list or keep. You definitely have more patience about the trying to sell thing... once I am ready to move on from something, I am ready for it to be gone--I don't think I could wait it out for a sale. But I completely understand wanting to make some money off of the bags...

Reactions: Iamminda
:wave: Hi again, everyone. I swear, I can't keep up with this thread... I need to sit back and try to get caught up on the goings-on around here. :lol: I fell out of the rowboat and the tide pulled me away from the Island long enough to buy an LV NeoNoe in noir. :gasp: Soooooo gorgeous. :loveeyes:

BTW, I noticed that Coach items are not exempt from the Macy's F&F sale this week... hmmmmm. :cray: Just sayin. :lol:

:wave: Hi again, everyone. I swear, I can't keep up with this thread... I need to sit back and try to get caught up on the goings-on around here. :lol: I fell out of the rowboat and the tide pulled me away from the Island long enough to buy an LV NeoNoe in noir. :gasp: Soooooo gorgeous. :loveeyes:

BTW, I noticed that Coach items are not exempt from the Macy's F&F sale this week... hmmmmm. :cray: Just sayin. :lol:
Hi MB! Good to see you, you sweet enabler you (lol)! You fell off the island and lifeboat big time -- the NeoNoe is gorgeous! How are you liking it? I think it is the most perfect Noe ever made (with the non-vachetta strap, that zipped compartment and the closure tab thingy for the drawstring). Enjoy! And please come back again and stay awhile :smile:.

Reactions: MiaBorsa
Hi MB! Good to see you, you sweet enabler you (lol)! You fell off the island and lifeboat big time -- the NeoNoe is gorgeous! How are you liking it? I think it is the most perfect Noe ever made (with the non-vachetta strap, that zipped compartment and the closure tab thingy for the drawstring). Enjoy! And please come back again and stay awhile :smile:.
OMG, I absolutely LOVE the bag. :tender: I haven't carried her yet; she just arrived last evening and I'm still staring at her. Oh, and I ordered a base shaper that I want to use so I'll wait till that gets here. Now I'll be saving my pennies to buy the mono strap to go with her. :lol:

I miss hangin' with you guys but I get so caught up in buying purses when I'm on the forum. Gah. I'm like a half-way reformed alcoholic visiting a liquor store. :roflmfao:

:wave: Hi again, everyone. I swear, I can't keep up with this thread... I need to sit back and try to get caught up on the goings-on around here. [emoji23] I fell out of the rowboat and the tide pulled me away from the Island long enough to buy an LV NeoNoe in noir. :gasp: Soooooo gorgeous. :loveeyes:

BTW, I noticed that Coach items are not exempt from the Macy's F&F sale this week... hmmmmm. :cray: Just sayin. [emoji23]
Congrats!
Please share pics! [emoji41]

I went to Macys to buy a top for DD. And looked at their bags on the way out. I bought a Calvin Klein black
pebbled leather hobo for $79 before tax. (I don't know why this one was marked as Last Act when the same style including another black one was marked on sale at $171). It has a regular tag. It is a basic bag (nothing fancy) but I am kinda excited about using it. I actually don't have any black hobos. Last year, I bought a MJ Black Hobo but returned it because it wasn't exactly what I wanted. And lately I am thinking about parting ways with more color bags -- craving black bags.

Congrats!
Please share pics! [emoji41]
Well, if you insist!! :roflmfao: Here she is. Sigh.

255834b3-dafe-476a-97e1-8fa4726c9fca_zpsbrsbfebq.jpg%7Eoriginal

I went to Macys to buy a top for DD. And looked at their bags on the way out. I bought a Calvin Klein black
pebbled leather hobo for $79 before tax. (I don't know why this one was marked as Last Act when the same style including another black one was marked on sale at $171). It has a regular tag. It is a basic bag (nothing fancy) but I am kinda excited about using it. I actually don't have any black hobos. Last year, I bought a MJ Black Hobo but returned it because it wasn't exactly what I wanted. And lately I am thinking about parting ways with more color bags -- craving black bags.
Sounds like a deal, girl. Now you know we want to see!!

Reactions: Iamminda