Involuntary Coach ban support group

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes! Just in case you needed a visual. ;)

2. Oh crap, how can you say no to Thor without getting smote? That is a tough one for sure!
    I think those eyes would be a killer for me. Stay strong!

3. How quickly we've moved from purses to sweets to beefcake! Keep the pictures coming. I feel my resolve strengthening.

4. Poor Stick. He ought to know by now Rex would never take "his kind". :shucks:
    Best I can do is a ride on an officer float in Endymion, and tickets to a Bourbon Street balcony with an open bar. But that ain't Rex. :king:
    I hope he comes to his senses soon and realizes all you've done for him.

5. Holy chitlins Batman! :drool:

I've got one complaint....one of those Chippendale's dudes has got man boobs....and not the good kind either! :lolots:

As for my posted eye candy, can you tell I'm having severe SOA withdrawals? :crybaby:

6. I wonder if he's the Chris Farley replacement?
    That gives me an idea for my next beefcake pic...

7. Omg! Farley and Swayze Chippendales!

8. I used to work for a plastic surgeon. Some men get boob implants. They are supposed to be pec implants but if they are done wrong, they look like women's boobs.

9. LOL - Yes!!

10. Really?! Ewww, just ewww......don't want a man who's boobs hold up better than my own..... :lolots:

11. I don't want a man that vain! Once I dated a man (only once!) who took out his contacts to prove to me that his eyes were really that pretty on their own. :shocked:

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1423252725.633589.jpg
    Here I am fondling a Coach purse at Macy's. Ok to touch as long as I don't buy?

13. You go girl! Cop a feel for all of us.

14. Isn't that #5 of the manifesto? That leather looks nice... :drool:

15. Is it ok to distract ourselves by buying much cheaper, non-Coach bags? Not that I've done that, or anything... :whistle:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice