Involuntary Coach ban support group

That’s a real concern since I saw a review of the yellow monochromatic bandit where the woman said her new bag arrived with minor scratches/chipping on the metal hook thingy where the strap goes through. BUT I think on the RTH, there are only 2 sets of hardware that are visible — 1) where the top handle attaches to the bag (i think the wear would be minimal here since the top handle probably doesnt have much movement). 2) where the strap attaches to the side of the bag (this will likely get wear from the D ring and clasp rubbing against each other). I was already thinking of possibly touching it up with black paint like SSM suggested. My biggest issue with the bag is the price :lol:.
I agree that is where the typical issue is and honestly I am less bothered by that type of things these days. It would be one thing if they claimed to have indestructible hardware but we all know that is no longer the case. Especially with these newer bags.

I agree that is where the typical issue is and honestly I am less bothered by that type of things these days. It would be one thing if they claimed to have indestructible hardware but we all know that is no longer the case. Especially with these newer bags.

I agree that it wouldn’t be too bad if most of the wear is on the rings/clasps for the strap. I am guessing the tearose RTH will be priced at $895 or $950 — I can’t do it :lol:

Oh my goodness ladies, I just got my OG status!!! I thought I would have to wait till the actual date of my 10 year anniversary! I am so excited!!! I guess I can pretty much stop buying bags now that I have achieved this lovely accomplishment :lol:. Or I need to buy a bag to celebrate :smile:

Also saw these at the candy store!!

IMG_0074.jpegIMG_0075.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness ladies, I just got my OG status!!! I thought I would have to wait till the actual date of my 10 year anniversary! I am so excited!!! I guess I can pretty much stop buying bags now that I have achieved this lovely accomplishment :lol:. Or I need to buy a bag to celebrate :smile:

View attachment 6002050View attachment 6002051
Congrats! And I have had butterfly gummies, lol.

Congratulations! I wonder why you got it 3 days early. Have you discovered all the hidden areas of the forum yet?

Congratulations! I wonder why you got it 3 days early. Have you discovered all the hidden areas of the forum yet?

Thanks. I can’t remember if anyone here got their OG status on or after the actual date. I haven’t looked at the private forum yet as I just saw it like 20 minutes ago and I am not at home. Will do when I get home:smile:

Here is my plead the 5th purchase from Mother's Day--thank goodness I sold plum Dinky 19, lol! I had been eyeing this other Dinky 19 but was uncertain, mostly because of the high price for this one being a runway sample. But once I got plum I knew the style was okay it was just the placement of the extras.

The seller accepted my low-ish offer (I was so surprised!) and it came today and this one is a beauty! I love the pink whipstitch, the shorter dinky chain strap with charms on it, and all of the other embellishments are on the side out of the way. The inside is a really pretty light green color. Here are pics:

IMG_8507.jpgIMG_8506.jpgIMG_8505.jpgIMG_8504.jpgIMG_8503.jpg

Here is my plead the 5th purchase from Mother's Day--thank goodness I sold plum Dinky 19, lol! I had been eyeing this other Dinky 19 but was uncertain, mostly because of the high price for this one being a runway sample. But once I got plum I knew the style was okay it was just the placement of the extras.

The seller accepted my low-ish offer (I was so surprised!) and it came today and this one is a beauty! I love the pink whipstitch, the shorter dinky chain strap with charms on it, and all of the other embellishments are on the side out of the way. The inside is a really pretty light green color. Here are pics:

View attachment 6002327View attachment 6002328View attachment 6002329View attachment 6002330View attachment 6002331
That is a worthy Mother's Day gift! 😃 How cool to find a one of a kind sample too. All of your bags are unique and beautiful, but still, this is special: unique-beautiful-cool all at once! I love all the details and that they even added charms to the chain strap!

• Thanks
Reactions: Alexa5 and Iamminda

Happy OG status day IM! I thought you were bringing candy to celebrate at first. :lol: Thank you for the butterfly and jumbo banana gummies!

Congrats!! I think you should buy a bag to celebrate! I mean why stop now? :lol: