Involuntary Coach ban support group

Oh that’s cute! Well I looked through the whole collection and think I am not getting anything. If they had the perfect purple bag, I would break my ban for it :lol: since I have been looking for a purple bag. I am not too much into crossgrain or signature so that rules out a lot. Not sure if I should break my no crossgrain rule and get either Rowan to see if I fall in love with the color. Too bad they couldn’t make a Jes or a regular size Jamie in the purple. The Val Duffle is too similar to my Marine Duffle so pass on that too.
I totally get it. I usually only get SLG's, charms, and tote bags occasionally. I did decide to get the purple tote, as it has the lovely flower design inside! so cute. I did sell 3 tote bags to make up for it though, lol. I wouldn't have just bought it to add another to my collection.

Oh that’s cute! Well I looked through the whole collection and think I am not getting anything. If they had the perfect purple bag, I would break my ban for it :lol: since I have been looking for a purple bag. I am not too much into crossgrain or signature so that rules out a lot. Not sure if I should break my no crossgrain rule and get either Rowan to see if I fall in love with the color. Too bad they couldn’t make a Jes or a regular size Jamie in the purple. The Val Duffle is too similar to my Marine Duffle so pass on that too.
I hate crossgrain too. I don't think you should. Wait for a better leather.

Oh, and pirate ship came to the rescue! I had this large box for sending some tote bags I sold, and it ended up I could send via UPS for a pretty good rate. It would have cost more on USPS, and it will be a little faster with UPS for this location. I have never been able to do UPS easily so that was kind of nice.
did you take it to a UPS drop point? I don't like to do UPS because they won't pick up from my house.

Reactions: Alexa5
I don't know about the Val duffle. I'd have to see the color IRL and I am moving away from larger bags these days. I don't carry my Legacy duffles enough to justify getting another one. I'd get the mini Jamie colorblock camera bag if it wasn't mini. I love the vintage rose print. All the colors are gorgeous. I'd get the Teri shoulder bag in the rose print if it came in the pink or maybe purple. I think the pink is my favorite. I don't need another wallet but I might want one in the rose print. Did you see the cute car print in the men's section? I might need that wallet. The problem is I like too many and can't narrow it down without seeing them. I might have to go to the outlet.

ETA: I wonder if the Klare crossbody is too small?

The day is finally here. My dogs BFF had to be put down this morning due to cancer. Walking her with my dogs was part of my daily routine. I miss her already.
View attachment 5406578
My condolences. So sorry for your loss. :console:

I might have considered this one if it didn’t have the blue colorblocking. So this pushed me to finally ordered a fun purple novelty bag from Amazon (after many months of thinking about it) — will share next week when it arrives.
You're getting a purple bag! :yahoo::happydance::yahoo::wave::yahoo: Can't wait to see pics!

The purple Rowen is calling my name... :yes: But I do not need another purple bag... :no:

View attachment 5406913

Yes, this beauty has your name all over it :lol:. You are the :queen: of purple bags indeed. Speaking of purple bags, I thought about trying to buy the new Grape Telfar bag but forgot to set my alarm for the launch on Monday :sad:.

The day is finally here. My dogs BFF had to be put down this morning due to cancer. Walking her with my dogs was part of my daily routine. I miss her already.
View attachment 5406578
Oh, that is very sad. We grow so attached to our dogs' BFFs, don't we? And that girl was a beautiful one. I was just admiring my own dog's BFF this afternoon as he tromped his red lab self happily across our lawn. I think of his late brother whenever I have bread to put out for the birds because I never knew til after he died that he was the one who'd come over and snatch it all before they had a chance to get to it.