Involuntary Coach ban support group

Thanks BBG and WE! I can probably deal with the hardware difference. I just need to decide if the length (a inch longer) is ok. It seems scary to cut off a strap :lol:. I would cut the stitches off the sides of the strap — I suppose it’s possible to “sew” it back somehow. I won’t be cutting the actual strap.
You are brave, If I cut anything it will look like a mountain road. I can't cut straight to save my life lol

Hi everyone, thank you for the lovely comments and wisdom, I follow your advise and my heart and only got the dreamer shoulder, got it today and really like it, I showed it to my mom and she LOVED it , so much I am considering to give it to her for her birthday, it will make her happy. I have to say the bag even tho it came from an outlet smells so nice of leather, that leather beautiful scent :love:
How are you doing? Have you been able to stay in ban island ?
@HesitantShopper thank you for your words it really helped me not to go crazy due to emotional shopping and just got the onr I have been wanting for a year.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, thank you for the lovely comments and wisdom, I follow your advise and my heart and only got the dreamer shoulder, got it today and really like it, I showed it to my mom and she LOVED it , so much I am considering to give it to her for her birthday, it will make her happy. I have to say the bag even tho it came from an outlet smells so nice of leather, that leather beautiful scent :love:
How are you doing? Have you been able to stay in ban island ?
@HesitantShopper thank you for your words it really helped me not to go due to emotional shopping and just got the on I have been wanting for a year.

Thank you! I am glad my comments helped. Sounds like your mama would love the bag, a sweet gesture. I love that leather smell.. gets me every time lol.

Ok let me please get your opinion on this. I ordered a strap that is the same color as my Chaise (oh annoying that the price went down by $5 a couple of days later). I didnt realize until afterwards that the hardware is different (gunmetal vs silver). It hangs about an inch longer/lower than the current strap but the wider strap is more comfortable than the current strap (which is not detachable). Is it a good idea to cut off the current strap and use this new strap even though the hardware is different? Unlikely I will return it regardless since it will probably cost $10-$12 to mail it back. Thanks :smile:.
For shortening, you can also remove the dogleash clips and attach strap directly to the o rings on the bag, that'll also only leave the tiny bit of hardware on the strap that's different... Or if you want to still attach by clips and happen to buy another novelty strap that has gunmetal hardware you can swap out the clips.

So for the gardeners i require a new flowering vine type plant that can tolerate some shade? suggestions, anyone... anyone lol
It is not a vine, but dianthus seems to do well in shade. We have some out front in a bed that doesn't get a ton of sun...it will come and go, and right now it has taken off more than it ever has even though it was planted a couple of years ago. I thought it was gone/ dead, lol!

I am wondering if vinca would do well as it is very hardy--however I think that does better in hot weather--but it is great for drought situations when necessary--as in the summer it seems to really tolerate it well.

Lariope is more of a plant--but is very tolerant of almost anything. It does get purple flowers occasionally. We have had some planted for 15 years and it comes back each year.

Reactions: Syren and tealocean