Involuntary Coach ban support group

I like the color even better in more natural light! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Thanks Jen :smile:. Yeah, it was much darker where I did my bathroom reveal.

Oh gosh, I love the hangtag! It’s lovely and is nice little bit of statement hardware.

And your Emery is definitely classy. I think the colour makes it just so elegant.

I was thinking about Coach chalk bags which you had mentioned earlier. I just have my chalk Cassie 19 left and it’s such a pretty colour. I remember when Coach had parchment which was very bright white but beautiful. I prefer the creaminess of the chalk colour. I have a little Coach Pride wristlet in chalk as well, plus my new wildflower print slim zip wallet which is chalk so I think I’m all set!

Thanks ML :smile:. I used to have a Legacy Duffle in parchment — it was a pretty creamy white. I remember I was using it the time I was at the supermarket when a bottle of BBQ sauce fell off the shelf, broke, and some sauce got on my bag. Luckily, I was able to wipe it clean right away.

That's beautiful! RM bags are very reasonable on the second hand market. I'm tempted by a few I've seen in great colors for under $30, this style. I don't know how much I'd like the style though.
I think it's going to be perfect for me, zip top, crossbody, doesn't stick out, will hold the essentials. We'll see when I get it. So far it seems it will be just fine.

I tried out my new bag today. It is very easy to double the strap (plenty of room to put both straps through the buckle, much easier than doubling the strap on the dufflete). Below, I am wearing it with the strap doubled on the longest setting. Even though this bag looks big, I think you can’t stuff a lot in it due to its slim profile (it’s kinda tall and narrow if that makes sense). I find the pebbled leather to be quite lovely even though it is a “plain“ bag.

View attachment 5013069
View attachment 5013070
Looks good! I always wondered if the smaller version, with the strap worn on last hole, could be worn as a crossbody?

Thanks Jen :smile:. Yeah, it was much darker where I did my bathroom reveal.

Thanks ML :smile:. I used to have a Legacy Duffle in parchment — it was a pretty creamy white. I remember I was using it the time I was at the supermarket when a bottle of BBQ sauce fell off the shelf, broke, and some sauce got on my bag. Luckily, I was able to wipe it clean right away.
Oh goodness, that is a terrible thing to happen to you and your poor bag! Thank goodness you could clean it right away. Did you notice any residual colour from the BBQ sauce on the leather? If it all came off easily, that would certainly speak to the quality of Coach leather.

Oh goodness, that is a terrible thing to happen to you and your poor bag! Thank goodness you could clean it right away. Did you notice any residual colour from the BBQ sauce on the leather? If it all came off easily, that would certainly speak to the quality of Coach leather.

Luckily, no residual color on my bag. I panicked a bit though when it happened. Of all color purses, it had to happen to a near white one :lol:.

Hi all!
Back again to do my once in awhile drop by to see how everyone is.
I have finally finished moving 2200miles across the country and am settled in to my new home. Still have lots to do though.
I have been around the thrift stores and such in my new area and I'm sad to say I haven't been able to find any coach bags like I use to. :'( BUT, I have come across a few antique stores and found a near mint condition late 60s singer sewing machine for 15.00. Lol so that's a win. Works like a dream.
Anyway, hope all is well with everyone! :smile:

Hi all!
I have finally finished moving 2200miles across the country and am settled in to my new home. Still have lots to do though.
I have been around the thrift stores and such in my new area and I'm sad to say I haven't been able to find any coach bags like I use to. :'( BUT, I have come across a few antique stores and found a near mint condition late 60s singer sewing machine for 15.00. Lol so that's a win. Works like a dream.
Welcome back! I'm glad you have finished moving. So your family is reunited now? Your DH works nearby? How are the kids? Thrift stores are terrible in my area. Congratulations on the sewing machine. I think my Singer is from the 70s. It is from right before they started making them electronic.

Hi all!

Hi there! Glad to hear your move went well — it always takes a long time to unpack and completely settle so go easy on yourself :smile:. Hope your little ones are getting settled in their new place.

Bless me siblings, for I have sinned...
It has arrived and it is the most perfect gold! Check out how cleverly the shoulder straps were wrapped around the bag. And I got a plague doctor buddy after a year of plague pharming.

Attachments

• 26E031E6-9ED6-4DAC-B528-10A1E0781D57.jpeg
    26E031E6-9ED6-4DAC-B528-10A1E0781D57.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 88DDB746-3146-4562-B191-45AF4853A7A9.jpeg
    88DDB746-3146-4562-B191-45AF4853A7A9.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 16
  • A98E4B85-911E-4967-9FF4-B73D4C6EF7D8.jpeg
    A98E4B85-911E-4967-9FF4-B73D4C6EF7D8.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 15
Hi all!
Hey there! Glad to hear the move went well. Keep thrifting. Maybe one day you’ll come across a Coach. Great find on the Singer though. :smile: