Involuntary Coach ban support group

I almost made it out of the outlet without something new. I realized today I don't have a black card case. So I picked this up from the men's. It's a little bigger than the quilted card case I was going to get but I didn't like the 3D hardware so this had to come home with me. It's not gold/silver hardware so I thought it was perfect.
View attachment 4891323
I love the size of that card case. It seems really useful. I'm waiting for them to make it in rainbow colors in real leather.

I love the size of that card case. It seems really useful. I'm waiting for them to make it in rainbow colors in real leather.
It's men's and they don't usually make them in rainbow colors for them. Men like colors too, ykwim! I would have to buy them if they come out with them. Maybe it's better for the wallet if they don't. I'm just going to keep chanting "black goes with EVERYTHING"! :lol:

I almost made it out of the outlet without something new. I realized today I don't have a black card case. So I picked this up from the men's. It's a little bigger than the quilted card case I was going to get but I didn't like the 3D hardware so this had to come home with me. It's not gold/silver hardware so I thought it was perfect.
View attachment 4891323

Love your mini Rogue! :loveeyes:
The card case is nice too.

It's men's and they don't usually make them in rainbow colors for them. Men like colors too, ykwim! I would have to buy them if they come out with them. Maybe it's better for the wallet if they don't. I'm just going to keep chanting "black goes with EVERYTHING"! :lol:

Not long ago there were some really nice ones in different shades or green, blue and grey/black. Not a lot of color, but better than plain. :biggrin:

Here it is. It's more orange outside than I would like. I love everything about it except I wish it was more of a true red. I do love the stars charm on it (that's new by the way).
My Jes arrived today. It's not doing it for me! :no:. I called my outlet and put the red one on hold. I'm going to go exchange it tomorrow unless I don't like the red in person. Like that is ever possible.. me not liking a bright pretty red! :lol:

View attachment 4890707

ETA: my keychains are good to keep though!

Is the star pattern on both sides of these bags or just the front?

So I was playing with some of my purses (for assessment). I didn’t realize that the short handle of the Sutton hobo can be completely removed (by unbuckling both sides)!! I was wondering how someone would wear the long crossbody strap that it comes with if it had that short shoulder handle intact. I don’t know if anyone has this bag.

Even though I sparingly used my newer bags (bought last year, new with tags), probably less than 10 days of total usage if even, I find that there are minor imperfections on them :sad:. Like a faint scratch or scuff here and there. This discourages me from selling them on EB or wherever since it’s a pain to describe these minor flaws (I like to be as upfront/descriptive as possible). I haven’t sold anything on my own for almost 2 years (I have only sold to FP/YC). Maybe I just don’t have any selling mojo left anymore :sad:. (I have previously sold over 50 items on my own when I was younger :lol:).
Do you mind selling for a lower price and not trying to get all of your money back? Sometimes just getting a little something is nice. Did you want to sell your new bags already? As you know I typically just give mine up.... I am not in the business of getting on the selling sites. Too much work for me, lol!

Do you mind selling for a lower price and not trying to get all of your money back? Sometimes just getting a little something is nice. Did you want to sell your new bags already? As you know I typically just give mine up.... I am not in the business of getting on the selling sites. Too much work for me, lol!

Sadly, I never get all my money back :sad: — does anyone ever get all their money back on bags, especially Coach? :lol: I would be lucky if I get 1/2 back for many bags (big losses especially for some of my premier bags :sad:). For my contemporary bags, I try to base prices using recently sold items — I am also willing to agree to a lower price to make the sale. I don’t have anyone to give my bags to. I am just trying to make room in my closet. I guess I can just try to use my bags but it’s hard these days when I don't go out much. I slightly regret buying 4 contemporary bags in one month last year when I needed some quick retail therapy (because that pushed me way over the number of bags I am comfortable with). Oh well. Thanks for your advice.

Sadly, I never get all my money back :sad: — does anyone ever get all their money back on bags, especially Coach? :lol: I would be lucky if I get 1/2 back for many bags (big losses especially for some of my premier bags :sad:). For my contemporary bags, I try to base prices using recently sold items — I am also willing to agree to a lower price to make the sale. I don’t have anyone to give my bags to. I am just trying to make room in my closet. I guess I can just try to use my bags but it’s hard these days when I don't go out much. I slightly regret buying 4 contemporary bags in one month last year when I needed some quick retail therapy (because that pushed me way over the number of bags I am comfortable with). Oh well. Thanks for your advice.
Good luck! If you sell lower anyway I don’t think you have to worry about small flaws as much.

Will your daughter ever be interested in your bags? There are a few of mine I know my younger DD would gladly take, although she isn't using bags now either as she is working from home.

Will your daughter ever be interested in your bags? There are a few of mine I know my younger DD would gladly take, although she isn't using bags now either as she is working from home.
I doubt DD would be interested in my bags. She uses Kipling or Forever 21 bags currently. I once bought her a white mini borough because Selena Gomez looked good with it :lol:. She said she liked it but she never used it so I sold it after 2 years. You are lucky your DD likes your stuff

I doubt DD would be interested in my bags. She uses Kipling or Forever 21 bags currently. I once bought her a white mini borough because Selena Gomez looked good with it :lol:. She said she liked it but she never used it so I sold it after 2 years. You are lucky your DD likes your stuff
Ooh I'm waiting to find that white mini borough bag to go with my mini borough keychain! Haven't found it yet.

I am feeling the same way with the amount of bags I have right now....I have done too many impulse buys so I am going through them today and list a few. I work from home and don't do too much so I don't need all that I have.