Involuntary Coach ban support group

I got an almost mile walk in on my lunch yesterday and I’m going to try the same for today. It’s a beautiful sunny Fall day so I need to take advantage while I can!

Also, I don’t think I mentioned it in here but Coach has decided to lock me out of FOS again lol Maybe they’ve just seen all the amazing deals I’ve been getting! This happened about a month ago and guess who hasn’t bought anything from them since? Haha Well I did buy some preloved vintage items but from eBay but does that count? Haha

I got an almost mile walk in on my lunch yesterday and I’m going to try the same for today. It’s a beautiful sunny Fall day so I need to take advantage while I can!

Also, I don’t think I mentioned it in here but Coach has decided to lock me out of FOS again lol Maybe they’ve just seen all the amazing deals I’ve been getting! This happened about a month ago and guess who hasn’t bought anything from them since? Haha Well I did buy some preloved vintage items but from eBay but does that count? Haha
It is funny how they save people money, and lose some for themselves! lol. Kind of like the thing that started my small ban--that they wouldn't let me update the expiration on my credit card so I couldn't buy....(regular coach site). Funny enough, the outlet site is fine. I stayed away from the bags, and just bought a couple of mini skinnys.

It is funny how they save people money, and lose some for themselves! lol. Kind of like the thing that started my small ban--that they wouldn't let me update the expiration on my credit card so I couldn't buy....(regular coach site). Funny enough, the outlet site is fine. I stayed away from the bags, and just bought a couple of mini skinnys.

It is funny! FOS is definitely my weakness and I hate going to the outlet so this just saves me money. I do hope I can get back in for the Star Wars stuff but if I don’t I’ll just have to accept I won’t get it. I’m guessing they’ll do a full price Star Wars Collection eventually.

I am rarely am allowed in and when I do I spend plenty. I just don't get their strategy. Either you want my money or you don't. LOL!

That’s great that you got in a mile yesterday — me too with my exercise video (barely got it in around 7 pm before dinner. Just didn’t have the energy/motivation :sad:)

I got in FOS and not locked out to shop! I didn't see anything that was a steal even with the extra 20% off. I made an impulse buy (Bal) last night so.. I really don't need to spend anything. The only thing I would excessively spend is calories! Haha! I am sure I can't handle straight up boot camp so like @Iamminda I have to work my way up to it.

I am sure you can get back into it pretty easily (I remember chatting with you about exercise awhile ago and you were doing awesome). So you go girl :smile:

Hello my beloved islanders! I've been crazy busy and have come into tpf randomly. Now I'm behind on my favorite thread again! I hope to catch up soon! I don't like to read this thread in a hurry. :biggrin:

Anyway, I stopped by to fess up to my latest sin. I bought it a while ago, but had not carried her. How come U had not reported it. :angel: Beechwood colorblock Rogue with yummy all leather burgundy interior. :heart:20191010_105608.jpg

Hello my beloved islanders! I've been crazy busy and have come into tpf randomly. Now I'm behind on my favorite thread again! I hope to catch up soon! I don't like to read this thread in a hurry. :biggrin:

Anyway, I stopped by to fess up to my latest sin. I bought it a while ago, but had not carried her. How come U had not reported it. :angel: Beechwood colorblock Rogue with yummy all leather burgundy interior. :heart:View attachment 4562468
Good to see you C :smile:. Hope you can get a break at some point before the holiday craze begins. Congrats on your gorgeous bag — such an elegant color combo. Enjoy your new bag and hope to see you here again soon ;)

Anyway, I stopped by to fess up to my latest sin. I bought it a while ago, but had not carried her. How come U had not reported it. :angel: Beechwood colorblock Rogue with yummy all leather burgundy interior. :heart:View attachment 4562468

Beautiful! I always thought this was such a gorgeous color combo!

Hi. I did my 15 minutes exercise yesterday but will likely not have time today and tomorrow. But at least it is now on my active to-do list (vs. secondary to-do list). It is a bummer that I can’t even get in 15 minutes everyday but such is life and I can only do/push myself so much.

The Coach Tabby hobo looks kinda nice. Anyone seen it yet?

My weekly bag update...
Been so close to cutting the tag off — and also returning — the burgundy beauty. Went to LV yesterday intending to buy a shoulder bag (in the same leather but in black) and to see if they have the new black leather satchel I posted a pic of (even though official launch date is 11/1, they didn’t :sad: ). I didn’t love the black shoulder bag (3rd time trying this bag so I don’t think I need to revisit this one again). Then since my SA is so nice, I tried on a bunch of different bags but nothing I liked enough or worked for me (you never know until you try it on). Except for a canvas bag that was barely on my radar since I have 2 bags in this canvas. Even though it’s not a hobo, I really liked it from the moment I tried it and can see myself using it a lot. So I got it, along with a key pouch. I wanted something super pretty for my special anniv bag but I supposed it makes more sense to get something I can use more often. So my plan for now is to keep this new canvas bag and my burgundy beauty. My SA will let me know when the new black satchel comes in around 11/1 — I will look at it but unlikely to get it (with that said, I will not use my new canvas bag until after I see the black satchel just in case, lol). Thanks for everyone’s advice.

Hi. I did my 15 minutes exercise yesterday but will likely not have time today and tomorrow. But at least it is now on my active to-do list (vs. secondary to-do list). It is a bummer that I can’t even get in 15 minutes everyday but such is life and I can only do/push myself so much.

The Coach Tabby hobo looks kinda nice. Anyone seen it yet?

My weekly bag update...
Been so close to cutting the tag off — and also returning — the burgundy beauty. Went to LV yesterday intending to buy a shoulder bag (in the same leather but in black) and to see if they have the new black leather satchel I posted a pic of (even though official launch date is 11/1, they didn’t :sad: ). I didn’t love the black shoulder bag (3rd time trying this bag so I don’t think I need to revisit this one again). Then since my SA is so nice, I tried on a bunch of different bags but nothing I liked enough or worked for me (you never know until you try it on). Except for a canvas bag that was barely on my radar since I have 2 bags in this canvas. Even though it’s not a hobo, I really liked it from the moment I tried it and can see myself using it a lot. So I got it, along with a key pouch. I wanted something super pretty for my special anniv bag but I supposed it makes more sense to get something I can use more often. So my plan for now is to keep this new canvas bag and my burgundy beauty. My SA will let me know when the new black satchel comes in around 11/1 — I will look at it but unlikely to get it (with that said, I will not use my new canvas bag until after I see the black satchel just in case, lol). Thanks for everyone’s advice.

I think it’s good that you are trying to fit it in and when you can you do! Let’s see this canvas bag and pouch!

I got in .83 miles in on my lunch. I never realized until this week my phone tracks my steps and miles walked lol I got in both my workouts this week. I noticed I’m already feeling like I’m NOT dying while working out now LOL. I guess that’s some progress!