Involuntary Coach ban support group

You asked. I have created.

Mark Zuckerberg is very happy I rejoined FB this morning. I figured it was the easiest platform for me to use without joining the ranks of MIT.

If you want to read my daily nonsense above and beyond what I subject you to here, https://www.facebook.com/StickandMeToo/.

You do not have to log in or join. Yes, hang your heads in shame that the public will now be subjected to the Stick and Me Too page on a daily basis. I did my first shout out to all of you here. :tup:
Off to take a look! [emoji125]

Just spent some time this morning reading everything I missed! It was a rollercoaster of emotions [emoji23][emoji22][emoji1][emoji24][emoji33][emoji12]

I’m back from vacation and had a lot of fun but I’m glad to be home! I managed to snag a pic of my Coach turnlock straw tote enjoying some beach time in her Bali bed. She took some abuse but I’m glad I brought her to her natural habitat. Will need to clean the sunblock from the handles, it couldn’t be avoided lolView attachment 4380331
Looks wonderful! Welcome back.

Reactions: tealocean and Syren
And I have not forgotten that someone sinned during that fun(cough @houseof999)
Thanks to that transgression, we have the latest romance novel cover boy suggestion....

7e8ab3da2e6bfd6813ab33608820d674.jpg

And I have not forgotten that someone sinned during that fun(cough @houseof999)
Thanks to that transgression, we have the latest romance novel cover boy suggestion....

7e8ab3da2e6bfd6813ab33608820d674.jpg
Hehehe.. I came across a kisslock bag that I couldn't resist for a fifth of the current price of the new one.. what else am I to do?! [emoji1745] It's really Htf! I didn't want to wait another year for it. [emoji12]

Reactions: Syren and whateve
Just spent some time this morning reading everything I missed! It was a rollercoaster of emotions [emoji23][emoji22][emoji1][emoji24][emoji33][emoji12]

I’m back from vacation and had a lot of fun but I’m glad to be home! I managed to snag a pic of my Coach turnlock straw tote enjoying some beach time in her Bali bed. She took some abuse but I’m glad I brought her to her natural habitat. Will need to clean the sunblock from the handles, it couldn’t be avoided lolView attachment 4380331
Welcome back!

Reactions: Syren