Involuntary Coach ban support group

So. DH got this for me today saying it was my hair twin [emoji23][emoji19]

View attachment 3832464

I was thinking of hanging it on my bandit like this

View attachment 3832465

But do you think it’s too much? I know the bandit is supposedly to be a “no frills” style but I’m me and I LOVE to put hangtags and charms on my bags.

I could also put it on my Rogue, but I feel like Felix wouldn’t be happy about it.

View attachment 3832467

From this spot it looks like Rexy is chasing Felix and he’s running away... angry.
How sweet and how funny of your DH :smile:. Do you really have massive hair like that? LOL. I think it looks fine on the bandit if it doesn't get in your way of carrying it (will it bump into things and get scratched up and will it's pointy tail poke you in the side)?

Your hubby is too funny!

I think it looks better on the Bandit. If the Rogue were plain, it would work better.

I kinda thought so too. Unless I turned it around, it would be too busy. On the bandit it is!

How sweet and how funny of your DH :smile:. Do you really have massive hair like that? LOL. I think it looks fine on the bandit if it doesn't get in your way of carrying it (will it bump into things and get scratched up and will it's pointy tail poke you in the side)?

LOL only when it’s humid. I was like this at Disney World

IMG_1506137950.769934.jpg

I was thinking of hanging on the small bag and carrying it in front with me. I think since it’s all black it goes well with the theme of the bandit.

Reactions: Iamminda
I kinda thought so too. Unless I turned it around, it would be too busy. On the bandit it is!

LOL only when it’s humid. I was like this at Disney World

View attachment 3832529

I was thinking of hanging on the small bag and carrying it in front with me. I think since it’s all black it goes well with the theme of the bandit.

You and Courtney look cute :smile:

Reactions: Chiichan

View attachment 3832464

View attachment 3832465

But do you think it’s too much? I know the bandit is supposedly to be a “no frills” style but I’m me and I LOVE to put hangtags and charms on my bags.

I could also put it on my Rogue, but I feel like Felix wouldn’t be happy about it.

View attachment 3832467

From this spot it looks like Rexy is chasing Felix and he’s running away... angry.

I love this!

View attachment 3832464

View attachment 3832465

View attachment 3832467

[emoji23] I love that hair! It looks so soft! I think it would look great on any bag!

I'm back from shopping and taken my photos. Here we go.

IMG_3674.JPG My beautiful Sophia, just back from the spa at Coach. Her leather just glows. While I shopped, Sophia was treated to some pampering.
IMG_3675.JPG

IMG_3676.JPG

IMG_3680.JPG
Lovely Soho crossbody with her tearose strap. I love the contrast of the leather colours. I had the bee monogram placed on the back of the tag but I've since turned it around. I don't see a noticeable difference between her and my tearose clutch now that I'm looking at her in the natural light. But I'll condition her before her debut. I'm very fond of this combination of black, gold hardware and honey coloured stitching.
IMG_3678.JPG
Beadchain pumps in Beechwood. I try to buy one pair of Coach shoes a season if I can find a style I love. Coach shoes are so well made and incredibly comfortable. The heel height is not noticeable when you have them on. Really!
IMG_3679.JPG
My Selena ring. Very fun. Just need a cocktail party and martini in my hand to show off my ring!
IMG_3683.JPG
I mentioned previously I had ordered my LV agenda refills and finally picked them up today. They don't start till January 2018 so it's all staying in the box for now.