Investigation Discovery Addicts!

I don't think it has started yet, but I'll check the schedule tonight. Funny thing is I'm kind of feeling burnt out right now with these shows. My fiance asks me to change to this station and I'm like ..uh, not right now. I didn't think I'd ever say that!

ID is still my go to channel, but I think I'm a little burned out on murder and mayhem. "Snapped" is still my favorite show. The episode where they interviewed an inmate against the usual background and she was holding a phone was kind of funny because I guess I'm clueless because I thought they were actually sitting in front of the backdrop and not in an actual prison interview room.

A sign that I have been watching too much of this show - I had to buy a new garbage can for the kitchen, a plunger, and floor cleaner - does not look good!!! LOL

Did anyone watch The Woman that Wasn't There? It was an ID movie about Tania Head. She claimed that she was a survivor on 9/11 and that her fiance/husband was killed. She made up all these lies and it went on for 6 years. It was actually a pretty good movie! There is a book with the same title so I will be checking it out soon. I set my DVR to record it since I did miss the first 15 minutes of it.

I still can't believe that this woman pulled this off for so long. I feel so bad for the people that trusted her and believed her.

Love this channel! DH thinks I'm crazy for watching it all the time...he's creeped out by most of them.

My favorites are:

I (Almost) Got Away With It
Who the Bleep Did I Marry?
Scorned: Love Kills
Cold Blood
Deadly Women
Stolen Voices, Buried Secrets
Stalked: Someone's Watching

I will pretty much watch any show I haven't seen before though. The only one I don't watch much is Disappeared...I hate not having closure at the end of the show :sad:

I love the commercial where they talk about it being a guilty please...sounds funny to have a TV station as a guilty pleasure, but it really feels this way :smile: Glad I'm not the only one!

Did anyone watch The Woman that Wasn't There? It was an ID movie about Tania Head. She claimed that she was a survivor on 9/11 and that her fiance/husband was killed. She made up all these lies and it went on for 6 years. It was actually a pretty good movie! There is a book with the same title so I will be checking it out soon. I set my DVR to record it since I did miss the first 15 minutes of it.

I still can't believe that this woman pulled this off for so long. I feel so bad for the people that trusted her and believed her.

Yep, I watched that. Was that on ID or OWN? It was fascinating/sad that someone could come up something so elaborate :sad:

this channel now shows up among all my other HD channels that i CAN watch but i can't watch it :cursing:

my cable company is trying to torture me into paying more.

I have been DVRin Deadly Sins and Scorned Love Kills. LOL. I have already heard of some of these stories though because they have been Dateline specials. Still, I :heart: this channel!

don't know if it is ID but there is a show called "kids who kill" or something along those lines. i LOVE that show. i always google the children to see where they are now

OMG. This is officially the most important thread on this forum. lol.

I have 41 TV shows on Season Pass on my DVR. Probably half are for this network.

My favorite is On the Case with Paula Zahn.

Others:
48 Hours ( I can watch this show all day)
Dateline
I Almost Got Away with It
Who The Bleep Did I Marry
Disappared
The Will
Killer Trials
I Married A Mobster
Sins and Secrets
Stolen Voices Buried Secrets
Unsual Suspects
Behind Mansion Walls

The one show I do not like is Deadly Women. I don't like shows that try and cram too much info into 1/2 hour.

I also love Snapped and Power, Privilege and Justice with Dominic Dunne.

*~*I love those shows too!!! I can watch them (& anything on ID) all day long. The only show I hate on ID is Nightmare Next Door...they focus too much on the backgrounds of the investigators and not enough on the actual case.*~*

I tried watching Kids Who Kill. I just couldn't get into it.

I love Scorned: Love Kills. They have some real doozies on there.

I was very annoyed to learn that the ID channel offered Kim Kardashian a hosting spot on some new show they are debuting. Thankfully she turned it down.

That would have been my farewell to this station.