Sep 10, 2006
Okay ladies I was just there this morning and this is what they have:

First: Bleu India (really pretty leather), truffle, camel and black
Twiggy: Black
City: Rouge, Black, Emerald
Part Time: Camel, Black
Day/Hobo: Rouge (Gorgeous), Emerald
Ghost: Greige, Rouge (I think)

Hope this helps..the bleu india caught my eye, I had never seen it in person..very pretty!!

^This is the ghost pic on AtelierNaff...

ghost.jpg

Okay ladies I was just there this morning and this is what they have:

First: Bleu India (really pretty leather), truffle, camel and black
Twiggy: Black
City: Rouge, Black, Emerald
Part Time: Camel, Black
Day/Hobo: Rouge (Gorgeous), Emerald
Ghost: Greige, Rouge (I think)

Hope this helps..the bleu india caught my eye, I had never seen it in person..very pretty!!

Hi Sagranch!

Are you sure it was a ghost you saw :wtf: or could it have been the oval clutch? I've been looking for a ghost for a while. Can you describe the shape for me? thanks!!!:love:

Ladies I am so sorry..it's not the ghost, thankfully slinks helped me out on that it is the aulmoniere. I guess the ghost has been discontinued..so sorry about that:sad::sad:

My Nordstroms near me is one of the largest in the Country (they say anyway)and yet not one Bbag to be had. They do have an awesome Chloe department though. I am sooo happy when I move in 3 weeks that NM Scottsdale carries a pretty good selection of Bbags...I'm gonna be one happy broke girl!

how have the sales at nordies been going? I think you gals should all start ordering from them so that we dont loose balenciaga from this nordstrom LOL.

I would never buy one from that nordstroms..they are all out on display for everyone's nasty hands to touch and they don't have back stock on any of them PLUS I don't like the SA's there PLUS we don't have to pay tax from BalNY!!

I would never buy one from that nordstroms..they are all out on display for everyone's nasty hands to touch and they don't have back stock on any of them PLUS I don't like the SA's there PLUS we don't have to pay tax from BalNY!!

They actually do have backstock until they get to the very last bag in any given style or color. Plus some of the SAs are great and really go out of their way to help. I suggest working with Patrice--she's been fabulous to me.