Introductions are in order!

congrats kelly32 and welcome. I wish I had found this site earlier too. My first buy was a Kelly - gold 35cm and I'm hoping for a Birkin and I'm busy saving up.

There's no going back now, lol.

That is such a stunning Kelly... so classic and timeless!!!! Can't wait to hear what your SO will be for your Birkin!!!

Welcome~!

I promise, promise promise to post some pics this weekend!!! My little beauty is at home, still tucked in her orange box resting on her little pillow... I finally decided to take off all those plastic thingys on the hardware last night, but I'm still terrified of taking her to the outside world... Sort of like how you shouldn't expose newborn babies to crowded places until their immune systems are more mature!! I already have nightmares of my precious bag getting scratched up or worse!

Hi Kelly :smile: I'm new to the orange side of things, also new to tPF but I'm a Coach-erina extraordinaire so I jumped right into things over there.

But of course what lady would not want to own a Kelly and Birkin! So happy that you got one of the above and will have the other :smile: You have definitely earned that after 3 kids! Bravo to your hubby!!!

You can check out my little 'hello everybody' post and learn a bit more about me if you want :smile:

Welcome!

Welcome to tPF Kelly32!!! :flowers:

I am sure you will feel at home here. I can't wait for the pics of your kelly and if you can, please post action pics too..thanks!:yahoo:

Kelly32 - Welcome! And you need to take your new bag out for a spin! She will hold up much better than you fear. That's one reason we are crazy about Hermes. They make GREAT long lasting handbag that they will service! Go to out and enjoy her!! I used to freak out about rain getting on my clemence birkin, but someone told me to just wipe the raindrops off of her and carry on! They were right!

all right gals, i just got home and as promised, i'm posting up pics of my "4th child". since you all already now what I purchased, i figured a strip tease would defeat the purpose. here she is, as modeled by my future successor!

47b7cf23b3127ccebf477b97163400000025118AZM2zFizcNO