Introduction and pictures of my new scarves

Whoa, Linda!!! Those scarves are fabulous... really stunning choices! They each are so different yet go with your new enamel. How totally cool!!!

Guys, I met Linda on one of the Maltese boards and we met IRL when I was in NYC last summer for a wedding. We (including her Maltese, Bonnie) headed straight for H! So, we both have Maltese and Hermès as our passions.

Linda, you will learn soooo much here! It's amazing!

That is very cool about how you two met.:smile:

Linda, . . . .(love that name BTW. among other things, it's the name of the movie character I named myself after -- Linda Seton)
Anyway, welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading more of your posts:tup: All of your purchases are beautiful. You have a great eye. :yes:

Thank you for your kind comments. I am thrilled with my purchases, and am loving this forum so far! Let's see how good I am at responding:

rosie50 - The pink one is Caparacons and the cream,black,gold is Guepards.

disney4us - first one is Caparacons and the second one is Fantaisies Indienne.

Hermes Nuttynut - thank you! Her name is Bonnie Marie and that's her modeling my Caparacons:yahoo:

Luvbolide - I went to the Madison Ave store. It's a dangerously close subway ride away.

Seton - thanks for saying I have a great eye. I hope to develop it even better now that I'm here.