Introducing: The WTM Mini!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok ladies, a few of us have been waiting to see what the mini will look like and I for one am totally thrilled!

There is a bit of a story to this - Jackie first thought that everyone wanted a mini WTM messenger. She is probably right - from what I read, this is what most seem to have in mind. So BE modified the WTM design and made it into a cute little messenger. It's adorable and has major elements of the WTM - I think it will work very well as a messenger, maybe even better than the Surprise Me?

Anyway, I explained that I was interested in an exact mini of the WTM and they came up with one too. I love it! I am definitely getting one in mottled gold.

These are the plastic prototypes, no prices yet, but dimensions for the WTM Mini (with the hand straps) = 26 cm (h) x 30 cm (w) x 6 cm (d)

2. Oooh I would be interested in this one! In pewter!

3. OMG where are they?!?!?!?!

4. sorry I didn't realize the images were too big. Resizing now

5. The suspense!

6. Ok - here they are!

Attached Files:

7. Oi....gosh I could entirely do with one of those as a handheld tote. Thanks for the pics!

Also, I wouldn't mind one of those in plastic for the beach! The green plastic looks kind of pretty IMO.

8. oooo, i like 'em a lot!

9. Do you know what the pricing will be? The mottled gold in the mini would be perfect!

10. Sandy I am still waiting to hear re pricing but my guess is that the messenger will be less expensive than the actual Mini. Jackie mentioned that they had modified the WTM into a messenger and made it simpler, lighter and less expensive.
    I really prefer the actual Mini though. I will let you know as soon as I have prices.

11. Oh, I love the messenger. I just bought the Surprise Me though. Can I justify both? Do you know how much it is?

12. Wow, the WTM really lends itself to a compact style! I've admired the WTM from afar and always thought, "gee, if it were just a little bit smaller..." And there it is!

13. OMFG!!! I absolutely LOVE BOTH!!!

14. #14 Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
    Oh, cute! I want the handheld one in mottled gold! Or pewter! LOL!

Wait! I want one in mottled gold and the other in pewter! Then I can have both and they're still different!

15. I really like the messenger!:smile: