Introducing the sweetest cat ever...

1. Rusty! He's my little love muffin - I've had him since he was a kitten, he's now about 3 and a half and very, very loved. He's a bug of love - he constantly wants to be rubbed and will sleep with you or in your lap like a dog. He really does act like a lap dog! He loves to be touched and pet, he loves to be cuddled - he loves any kind of attention really. He's my little buddy :love:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hi Rusty! You're too cute :heart:

I love the second picture!

3. What a little cutie!! He looks so snuggly!

4. Rusty is adorable--some cats are aloof, so it's great to have one that is affectionate. A friend of mine has one like yours and he is her true companion!

5. Gorgeous cat!

6. awwwwww! i love orange tabbies! i had one briefly as a child. it was male and i named him 'mimi'. :P

7. aww "bug of love" haha that's cute.

8. Rusty's gorgeous!

9. Awww soooo cute!

10. so cute and he looks so soft!

11. awww, what a cutie! my cat looks very similiar to yours, maybe a tad bit more "big boned."

i must say, out of all the cats we've had the orange ones are the best!

12. My cat is very big boned - and was a big fatty for awhile! We had kittens in our house before I moved, and there was an automatic feeder for them, so he'd just eat and eat and eat! When I moved to my apartment he was the only cat, so I'd schedule feeding times for him - and he's lost sooo much weight - he was near 20 pounds before! Now he's about 12 I'd say.

13. He's beautiful!

14. He looks like such a sweet cat!

15. He is so cute! I love orange cats, they are my fave color. Big cats rock too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice