Introducing the Rebecca Minkoff Diaper Bag, Knocked Up!

I have to go along with some of the other constructive comments...as the mom of 2 the leather would be destroyed in such a short amount of time...between bottles leaking, juice boxes squirting, wet wipes being wet and cheerios smooshed into every crevice I'd be so scared to carry this........my favorite diaper bags are the ones you can wear across your chest (like a messenger bag) so you can have both hands free.

Also, I love the brighter colors that have been suggested - much more fun to carry.

I think its completely adorable, makes me want to get one even though I'm not a mom, but I do agree, not all together practical - we baby our MAs as it is and its kinda like a larger MA -ish. Another potential issue I think may be a prob is the weight. A lot of people - including myself - find the MAB to be quite heavy when fill, since they are relatively heavy bags to begin with. I can hardly imagine what a work-out this one would be when full....

this bag is adorable~ tho i dun think i'll be knocked up anytime soon~ i would love to use it as a laptop bag~ it looks quite sturdy from the pictures~ and i'm loving the side pockets too!

i love the name and the design. i don't have kids, so i'll trust the mommies out there about the design/weight/leather issues, etc. BUT maybe this isn't your everyday diaper bag. maybe this is the one you break out for those sunday brunches with the girls or inlaws or when you go somewhere special. that way less probability that poop will end up on your gorgeous RM leather!!!

:yahoo:Wow, I haven't spent much time at this forum lately since I need to save up for the new baby. But I came back today and did a search for diaper bag options. Imagine my surprise at finding a RM diaper bag!! The lapis blue is gorgeous. The only problem is I'll need it before March. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will be available a month early. :girlsigh:

I concur with the other mommies that this would not be the ideal diaper bag. I had too many spills in mine and would be sick if it was ruined. I was a big fan of the messenger style bag and a backpack for travel. Wait until your little one is older so you can pop some cars in a ziplock (I have a boy) into your MA for outings.

AHHHHH!!!!!! I have been looking for a nice diaper bag as opposed to the frou frou ones I had with my daughter and I have now found it! I am so excited about this bag. When does it come out and where can I get it?

OK, can I complain that I have had 6 kids in diapers (three at a time) and now when I have my last two almooooost (getting there) potty trained...a nice diaper bag finally comes out?! Thanks alot :smash:. I would have loved this bag in black or chocolate brown!

Last edited: