Introducing the newest member of the tPF family...

How scary to hear about the complications but I'm so happy to hear everything turned out well and you are both healthy!!
She is a beautiful baby and congrats to the proud parents! I recall not taking enough (film - ack!) photos back in the day of my girls at the beginning...therefore truly missing the "they grow up so fast" documentation...but I don't think with Vlad there will be any problem!

Reactions: Megs
Meet Millie Jean Dusil!!!!!

@Vlad and I are so happy to share our daughter with you. I know many of you have been here since the beginning, before we were even married, and we've been able to share so many exciting parts of our lives. Millie joined us last week Monday, Nov 21st, via unexpected C-section. I had a little complication at the end of my pregnancy, so they wanted to get her out quickly. The good news is, she and I are both completely healthy and are adjusting well to life as a family of 3 (4, counting our dog Brutus :amuse:)!!

Vlad and I are so in love with this little one and am looking forward to sharing more of her with all of you. After all, we're one big family! :heart:

I shared a bit more info over at PurseBlog, you can read about it if you'd like! :tup:

View attachment 3535639 View attachment 3535640
So precious!

I can't remember if I commented on this post or not yet!

Congrats to both of you! I am so thrilled to have virtually shared so much with you over the last decade! Millie has been blessed with two wonderful parents.

Just saw this. My warmest congratulations to you @Megs and @Vlad ! So good to see you doing your part to add to the bagoholics community [emoji6] :giggles:

Glad to hear you're both ok. Will have to head over to your blog to read more.

Bravo on choosing such an awesome vintage name. Those are my favorite ones. Was she named for any family?

ETA: so glad you moved back home for your mom's sake as well as yours.

Last edited: