INTRODUCING...the new 08 Legacy pouch!!!!

That is a hecka cute bag! I love it but would probably like it to be a little bit bigger. I'm surprised it's called a pouch because it looks bigger than a pouch. Very nice color combo!

It's sweet and looks proportionally good. It looks taller than most pouches. I am not a fan of signature, but khaki and white always looks refreshing to me.

very cute bag! :tup: I think it's a bit on the smaller side but for a pouch that looks nice and big! To me it actually looks bigger or better on your shoulder than on the crook of your arm.. but that could just be the camera angle? :shrugs: If you are comfortable with it and it fits what you need, keep it! :tup:

So cute! I am in love with this bag :love: - I just wish it were a tiny bit bigger.

It looks great on you, and the white with the sig is so fresh looking - congrats!

Can anyone please give me the style no. for this bag? Also, when will it be on website/in stores?

Thanks in advance! :tup:

Hi margaritaxmix! of course I will help you..... the style number is 41172 and it will be in stores February. It comes in black/khaki or white/khaki.....the white is not a true bright white. Its more like gardenia. Its definitley an off white/winter white.