Introducing the Mulberry Dorothy!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Right choice with SDR given their demise :sad:

Still want to see Dottie irl

I wish m would make Ledburys again or give cara a proper shoulder strap in oxblood and I would be a happy bunny!

2. I was going to say I like Dorothy better and I do, however I do have an SDR in black already which I got when it came out. It's a really hard decision though, I'm not sure I'd be able to choose if I could only keep one!!

3. Good choice!!!...one handle looks strange too similar to the cara which i don't like at all

4. I think you made the right decision too the del Rey looks like it's such better quality

5. Sdr is fab x

6. That is putting my mind at rest - thanks for bravely testing the leather!!

Dorothy looks nice, but I agree with your choice (SDRs are amazing IMHO!), especially if you like the more red tone - there is definitely a difference (my NVT Cara looks a bit browner than my SDR)

Enjoy, and thanks for the comparison pics!

7. I wonder if anyone makes a close enough colour strap? Obviously not quite the same as a Mulberry one though.

Mulberry should offer a choice, like the Anya Hindmarch Ebury that comes with two different coloured straps - maybe they could offer a long leather strap as well as the canvas ones, to cover all bases?

8. I promised to report when M in DE got back to me about the eta in this bag. Still no word which I take to mean they will not be getting it

9. I love the look of your new bag, especially the colour. Enjoy, no green eyed monster here - much lol👍

10. Interesting

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1422693546.659279.jpg

11. I saw the new Dorothy in Harvey Nichols last week. The oxblood comes in the two sizes, one is quite small but the slightly larger one looks very useful. I liked it, but then I haven't liked some of the more recent modern bags. It is simple, but in the way mulberry bags used to be.

12. Oh no, another bag on the wish list! Great choice.

13. I've got the smaller one and been using it for a few weeks now and I have to say, I love it! It actually hangs well too, over the shoulder, on the crook of the arm and by hand, if get another in a different colour if there was another I liked.

14. I tried an oak one on in John lewis yesterday. Initially when i tried it on with the stuffing inside it hung really oddly. I unpacked it and put my VIP liner and contents in the bag and it hung beautifully both on the shoulder or cross body. Initially I felt it looked really odd with one handle but after a while I got used to it and REALLY loved it. Might be next on my wish list!!!!

15. Uh oh, I'm in trouble, I LOVE my Dorothy and have been waiting for it to come out in Oak - in swoon mode now!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice