Introducing the Mulberry Dorothy!

She's here! As it's so dark outside I struggled to find decent lighting, the mirror is cutting it off slightly but you get the idea! Sorry for pic overload but wanted to get as many angles for you all.

View attachment 2857315View attachment 2857316View attachment 2857319View attachment 2857320View attachment 2857321View attachment 2857322View attachment 2857323

Oooh that looks lovely and your shots are great!!

I think its got a hint of cara about it how the strap fastens on and the shape?

It looks lovely and very versatile.

What do you think? Is she a keeper ;)

Thank you, I need to decide between this one and the SDL in oxblood. I'm not always that careful with my bags so I like the leather on the Dorothy, it seems durable and wouldn't show up marks a lot, its coming up a lighter colour in the brighter pictures, its much darker irl.

I'm really, really taken with this, it looks great on you and ticks every box for me; simple design, cross body and easy opening with no daft straps or buckles. First time I've been tempted to buy a full price bag in years.

She's here! As it's so dark outside I struggled to find decent lighting, the mirror is cutting it off slightly but you get the idea! Sorry for pic overload but wanted to get as many angles for you all.

View attachment 2857315View attachment 2857316View attachment 2857319View attachment 2857320View attachment 2857321View attachment 2857322View attachment 2857323

I think it is lovely 😊. I can only handle shorter straps/doubled up but if I were into cross body I would definitely get this. Oxblood is the colour of the season!

Oh dear! I love This it looks amazing on you!! I didn't like this on the site but in having to rethink, can you double the strap like on Lexi so it sits on the shoulder?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum