Introducing the MbMJ Moto Proto Zag Hobo! A reveal :)

Ooh, it looks great on you! And I'm about the same height! Thanks for the pics! Have you been using it much? How are you liking it? It's big but definitely a nice size for you!

I've been using it since yesterday morning. It feels a little bloated horizontally if I have all the baby crap in there however (baby stuff is in the bag in the photo), I ran to pick up dinner just now and took all that stuff out. I LOVE IT EVEN MORE!! Its not an endless pit either. Somehow everything kind of gets 'laid out' across the bottom.It hugs the body, is becoming lovely and smooshier. A huge huge plus for me are the 2 magnetic flap pockets and main zip pocket on the front. Finally filled my black bag void! ....for now.... lol

I'm new to Marc Jacobs and I'm looking at this bag as a work bag. I work in politics (campaigns actually) and need a classic, un-fussy, functional yet stylish work bag. Would you recommend this one? I'm also looking at the Huge Hillier.

Could you fit a lap top (MacBook) in there? a portfolio?

Hi Darby!
I can easily fit my 15" G4 in there.
Definitely unfussy and everything is very accessible. A laptop+ portfolio could work depending on the size of the portfolio. Hope this helps.