Introducing the MbMJ Moto Proto Zag Hobo! A reveal :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

2. *REALLY hoped I would love this bag- if not off to the bay she'd go*
    Please be pretty, please be pretty!!

Attached Files:

3. EEK! (good eek! since I need to carry some baby stuff with me at almost all times) Bigger than I thought b/c I had only seen photos of it hanging off the shrimpy Avril L. (not a selling point, trust me)

Attached Files:

4. Now, the guts! Beautiful, starry lined guts!

Attached Files:

5. And a somewhat beauty shot...babe is awake so iphone photos had to do with this one ;)

6. whoops! here you go!

Attached Files:

7. great bag!! i love the hobo style of this!! the interior print is adorable.

8. I think Im going to love this bag. It looks a little wide straight out of the box, but with some stuff in it I can see the bottom will drop a little. Straps are comfy, interior is roomy! This definitely fits the bill! The leather is also very soft and smooth with little smoosh factor but I can tell that it will hold up to some tossing around. Planning to use this on the plane for our trips this summer and SOooooo glad I bit the bullet with this bag :smile:

9. Cute!! That lining is so cool, and I love the flap pockets on the front.

10. Thank you thithi and Sarah :smile:
    The flap pockets are lovely because they have the magnetic closures, that will come in handy for 1 handed grabbing.

11. Very nice! The leather looks delish!

12. I likey!!

13. That leather looks amazing, and I love the lining! Congratulations!

14. i really like this bag. i saw a girl wearing the slate grey/beige version at starbucks yesterday and i was content to admire it until my drink was done. the leather looks amazing and the lining is so cute. congrats!

15. Thanks guys! I was SUPER unsure of the shape via the website but now that I have it,
    definitely a great buy. I would highly suggest this as a baby bag for any moms out there that might be considering this for yourselves or a friend. For people sans kids, if your daily carrying requirements include everything but the kitchen sink , this would also fit the bill lol