Introducing.......the Marlow Sisters!!

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Just recently I've fallen hard for the Marlow style, and after 'stalking' the BG website for the large Vermillion, it appeared, so I grabbed it. Shortly after, a really sweet SA from Nordstrom called that she had found the blue one, so......what's a gal to do. I though I would 'decide' which one to keep, but since both were on sale, and since they are so different in size, and since I have no willpower...........introducing the Marlow sisters!!
(I have just weeded out a few bags, so there is new room in my closet--:graucho:

Both have the gorgeous blue suede lining, and love that the zipper pull reminds me of a little lock. ;)

Attachments

• EBAY ITEMS  BAGS SHOES 017.JPG
    EBAY ITEMS BAGS SHOES 017.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 1,087
  • EBAY ITEMS  BAGS SHOES 030.JPG
    EBAY ITEMS BAGS SHOES 030.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 94
  • EBAY ITEMS  BAGS SHOES 031.JPG
    EBAY ITEMS BAGS SHOES 031.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 79
  • Chloe Marlow Or Bay 007.JPG
    Chloe Marlow Or Bay 007.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,319
  • Chloe Marlow Or Bay 011.JPG
    Chloe Marlow Or Bay 011.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 89
llson-

They are beautiful!! :nuts: I especially love the blue velvet lining - such a beautiful blue color - especially when set against the vermillion!! The Marlow must be a very nice bag to carry, too, in that it is so lightweight AND roomy. Very beautiful and practical! Excellent choices, llson (does not surprise me one bit!!!) :tup:

wow... llson... i love them both... the plush lining is just stunning... i can totally relate to your need to keep BOTH bags. Who wouldnt in your position?
I am considering this bag with new eyes.
Wait till Mona sees your reveal... She's already obsessed about this style!

love the marlow - congrats on your very awesome purchases. Well done. You Have to keep both - how could you even think of selling one?

Juda, it's a tossup on which on I like best -- the blue is a great size for an everyday bag, and the vermillion......well, I love the color and the look of the larger bag. Both bags are very easy to carry, the leather is very soft and giving, the shoulder drop on the vermillion is better for me (at 5'9"), but the blue works on the shoulder too. MUCH lighter than some of my older Chloes.
MadforChloe, Maria, Rowe and Couturable, thank you for your nice compliments.

Thanks msvvn, DRR, Mona and Pursesuader, they are both great bags and I feel very fortunate to have found both at really great prices.

pursesuader, I notice that you're looking for the Green Patent Quilted Bay, I, too, let that one get away, I saw it at NMLC last year and almost bought it, but obviously decided not too, it's even more gorgeous IRL. Good luck, hope you find it.