Introducing The Legacy Leather Haley Satchel - (Doctor Bag)

HappySilly

Laughing helps.
Jun 27, 2012
Here she is ... Miss Legacy Leather Haley Satchel
Style: 23574
$358
13" (L) x 8.25 (H) x 6.50 (W)
Strap Drop: 5.25"
Feet: YES!! There are studs on the bottom.

Notice that the front has a slip pocket.

6 colors available to order now: Cognac and Sand (brass hardware), Black, Lemon, Parchment, Bright Coral.

Future potentials: Juniper, Honeybee, Mustard, Pink Scarlet, Marine, Midnight

Attachments

• Haley 1.jpg
    Haley 1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 7,513
  • Haley 2.jpg
    Haley 2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 5,211
  • Haley 3.jpg
    Haley 3.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 5,039
  • image-90175783.jpg
    image-90175783.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 10,101
Last edited:
As for a shoulder or crossbody strap, there is The Legacy Leather Haley with Strap coming soon. Strap is 19" long.

Style # 24622

$398

Same measurements as above.

Colors given to me by the 800#: Blush, Cognac, Sand, Parchment, Black, Black Violet, White, Khaki, Robin, Mustard, Midnight Oak, Pink Scarlet, Deep Port.

*Notice the gold tips on the zipper pull of the blush bag. I don't know any info on if it is a feature of all colors with a strap or not.

UPDATE: I just called to ask about this strapped Haley in Cognac and the rep. saw an April release date. Could be earlier if we're lucky. :amuse:

Attachments

• Strap Haley 1.jpg
    Strap Haley 1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 6,493
Last edited:
Nevermind. I just noticed you posted new info. :sweatdrop:

The Haley is just gorgeous!! Congrats on getting one at your boutique! I am loving all the future colors, too! Please post more pictures including modeling shots when you get the chance! Enjoy!

ETA: I so want the Pre-Fall Haley. I love that blush color and the gold tips. I would die if it came in a dark, navy blue.... can anyone describe what the Marine color is? It sounds so pretty.

Thank you so much for posting all this info! It's very helpful!

Last edited:
Omg, congrats!! I love it! If you have time, I'd love to see what fits inside. Tia!

I'm so sorry, but I left her behind. I wanted cognac when I saw it pictured during the Spring Preview, but when I went in to order, cognac wasn't on the list. I ordered black instead. A couple days later a fellow TPFer said she was going to order cognac. I called and what do you know, cognac was added. So I took a few pictures and ordered my cognac.

I'm so sorry, but I left her behind. I wanted cognac when I saw it pictured during the Spring Preview, but when I went in to order, cognac wasn't on the list. I ordered black instead. A couple days later a fellow TPFer said she was going to order cognac. I called and what do you know, cognac was added. So I took a few pictures and ordered my cognac.

That's OK. Better you're getting the color you really want!!

Nevermind. I just noticed you posted new info. :sweatdrop:

The Haley is just gorgeous!! Congrats on getting one at your boutique! I am loving all the future colors, too! Please post more pictures including modeling shots when you get the chance! Enjoy!

Yes, that color lineup sounds fantastic! When my cognac comes in in a few days I will post more pics.

cute bag!! Love the classic look of it. This will truly never go out of style!!

I agree. :yes:

Here she is ... Miss Legacy Leather Haley Satchel
Style: 23574
$358
13" (L) x 8.25 (H) x 6.50 (W)
Strap Drop: 5.25"
Feet: YES!! There are studs on the bottom.

Notice that the front has a slip pocket.

6 colors available to order now: Cognac and Sand (brass hardware), Black, Lemon, Parchment, Bright Coral.

Future potentials: Juniper, Honeybee, Mustard, Pink Scarlet, Marine, Midnight

Wow! The black really does look like an old fashioned doctor bag! I do believe I need me one of these, maybe more than one if that Midnight wish comes true. ;)

I hope you will post mod shots when your Cognac comes in! What a great bag!