Introducing... the Gallagher Bolide!!

^^ elegant and handsome is exactly how I'd put it, gazoo! Not dropdeadBradPittsexy, but the kind of handsome that melts your knees (I can so commiserate, gracekelly!! - how could you not stare??), turns you into a puddle (right you were, AAB!), and makes your heart flutter just a little bit faster. *sigh* (I can't help it. He brings out the shameless boy crazy schoolgirl in me!) Style101, I think for me it's the eyes, the hair, everything! LOL! And the fact that he seemed just a teensy bit shy.

oregonfanlisa, ah yes, James Spader! He was great in SL&V.

Thanks so much, all of you: gazoo, gracekelly, oregonfanlisa, AAB, style, chaneljewel, eliselady, and tangle!!

[edit] LOL! I feel like I have to ask him to autograph the bag now. :P

WOW..great story.

Now..That's how Graphite looks like in clemence. Im glad you describe it as a "Chameleonic" type of color.

It makes me more curious about my still awaiting Graphite HAC. Thanks for the description of its color. Im very curious about Graphite and how it looks.

(I keep staring at the color and textures)

Great Bag..Congrats and running into Mr.SLV....Nice!!

You scored!

Thanks, Mree, MrsM, and Hermes Only!! (HO - is your HAC in clemence as well? That sounds like a winning combination! You're going to love it!)

I. Am. So. In. Love.

2007-8.jpg

Gina, I thought I was over my Bolide, but your pictures are changing my mind entirely. Love the picture of the De Passage a Tokyo scarf with your new beauty; I have the same scarf and never thought it to wear it that way! Keep those pictures coming! I love this thread!