Introducing... the Gallagher Bolide!!

You're all so kind! It was definitely a 'ding-ding' bag for me. :smile: Thank you, rainrowan, bagluv, Handybags, Nola, D, lovehermes, Hermes Junkie, and Queenie!!

God, Hermes Junkie, your most recent graphite knocks the birkin ball out of the park! What color bolide have you got in mind, I wonder?

What a fantastic story! I am glad it was Peter Gallagher - I thought you might have meant the mono-eyebrowed Gallagher brothers from Oasis!

Glorious bag, cant believe the differences in hue, stunning! looks wonderful on you too!

Gorgeous Graphite Bolide Gina - and, as usual, I enjoyed your story just as much as the knockout bags that always accompany them.

Must confess to a teeny crush on Peter Gallagher too: think it's the eyebrows - or maybe the hair or the slightly sardonic voice.....:shrugs:

Fun purchasing memory for one awfully pretty Graphite!!!:love:

Congrats Gina! Loved your story and your handbag is fab. u. lous!!!

Peter isn't bad either. Actually TWO adorable boys in that film. Love me some classic James Spader!! Peter has aged significantly better than James. :confused1:

Gina, I stood next to him at the tie counter at Neiman Marcus and tried not to stare and drool all over the silk ties. The DH was with me and had no clue who he was and didn't understand why I was behaving so stangely! LOL!