Introducing... the Gallagher Bolide!!

Thank you, Skelly, GT, shopmom, Jenny, lulilu, QM, Kelly_Birkin, gigi, kim_mac, Rose, orchids, nightshade, pampered, Sus, ValleyOppressed, luxe, A-T-G, Cal, hermes BB, AAN, birkin girl, diana, duna, tokyogirl, and frenchie!!! Thanks for sharing in my joy! Okay, I know that sounds hokey, but where else is a girl going to get her Hermes fix but with all you ladies and gents here of exceptional taste? :yahoo::jammin:

shopmom - I tell ya... more run-ins with PG in my future could probably inspire more than one full length romance novel.

I must admit...when I first saw your post...I thought you meant this Gallagher...

http://gallaghersmash.com/

but then I suppose you wouldn't name your bag after a guy who smashes watermelons...

QM - LOL! That's hilarious.

A couple of years ago, I looked at a house at the same time as PG and his wife. It just happened that the realtor made 2 appointments. He was very nice, but his wife was not happy that other people were there. She kept saying, "Let's see, what would WE do with this space?" Maybe she was having a bad day. Neither of us got the house BTW.

asa - He does seem very personable. Maybe it was a bad day for her; it must have been awkward to feel in competition with another couple for a house they wanted, I guess. ?? Did you find the house you wanted in the end? The one they have in Connecticut (I think it's CT anyway) is lovely (at least, if the images in the trivia section of my brain are right).

PG is a yummy-bo-hunk and has 2869 friends on MySpace.

And 2868 of them are me. (No, not really.)

Cal! Woman, you crack me up!

gina LOL, me too, I fell for Hiheels lyrical thread and I am so glad; my Bolide is my favourite bag now. I LOVE your Bolide. I decided on the opposite for me, 31cm structured leather. Now I know how wonderful these Bolides are, I am hoping to add another one in mou 37cm to round out (I daren't say finish) my collection.

Your story is so great, and the photos are amazing, your Bolide really does take on the colours of her surrounding, I had never considered graphite before, I always go for neutral tans, but your description and photos are very tempting. Anyway, congratulations on your wonderful Bolide.

Oh, allaboutnice! You will LOVE a mou 37. Your 31 is so elegant. The 37 mou is too, although not in the same way. So you'll probably find that they'll serve completely different functions. Actually, I came into the store hankering after a BB bolide because of your lovely modeling pics with one. (Maybe that'll be - dare I think it - my next bolide! Perja, have you died of shock yet?)

Gorgeous Bolide Gina!!!! I wonder why, I like it on other people, but not on me...go figure:shrugs: I must be pretty old b/c I have no clue who Peter Gallagher is! I do know who Noel and Liam Gallagher are though!LOL!;)

Oh, duna! I know who Noel and Liam are! LOL! Actually I think I must be old because I know who PG is!

What a beautiful bag and an awesome story! Like Quinn's Mom I also thought of the watermelon smashing Gallagher when I first saw your thread lol!!!!Such a wonderful memory to go along with your bag. I've had such a stressful week and weekend and your story put a big smile on my face! Enjoy your bolide...the bolide has become a favorite of mine. I have a 37 mou and am wanting a 31 next.......it never stops huh?

Gina ~ Your Bolide Is Beautiful!!!:love: Congratulations!!!!

When I Read Gallagher ~ I Thought Peter Gallagher.....How Cool To Bump Into Him!!!!! Yum!!!

Asa ~ That's The Best About The House...Too Funny!

Gina - gorgeous, gorgeous bag!! I love graphite. It is a stunning color in clemence. Congrats!

BTW, he was in a very cute movie called Cupid & Cate - I think it was a tv one but I bought it somewhere...lol at the eyebrow comment HH!

Totally OT, but I noticed in Mr. Gallagher's IMDB entry (posted in Gina's OP) that Cupid & Cate is on Hallmark Channel on Tuesday night.

I'm so glad you all like her too! Thanks, Sue, PGN, MrsS, golden's mom, vermillion, wintotty, bagluv, and funny!

Funny, btw, that is a cute film if you're in the mood for it and have the time! :smile:

I couldn't wait to debut the bolide properly - but it's not really the type of bag that needs to be a debutante, is it? So I took advantage of the sun and took her to the BEACH! (Well, not on the actual beach, but to an oceanside town.) She doesn't even look bothered to have been paired with white gauchos and a microfleece! Wonderfully low key and low maintenance. That said, I think she'd still look perfectly in place at dinner or out and about in town.

2007-5.jpg

2007-4.jpg

[edit] I was just looking at the pics again, and you wouldn't believe it's the same bag, would you? It's all about the lighting. (I LOVE this bag!)

What a fabulous story, I enjoyed this one very much.

I haven't read thru the whole thread, but am embarrassed to say I did not know who Peter Gallagher was b/c I am currently living under a rock. I actually thought you meant the comedian (Leo) Gallagher, and thought, errr what the heck did she see in (Leo) Gallagher... nice dimples? I suppose to each her own... :confused1: until I double checked. Now I see.... the OTHER Gallagher! *swoon* LOL!!!

Congratulations on your new bolide.

Oh Gina - you're my bag hero. I swear every time you get a new bag it "ding dings" on you and I really htink I "need" one too!

I love your new bolide and I LOVE graphite! Welcome Gallagher-B :drinkup:for Gina-B