Introducing... the Gallagher Bolide!!

omg that colour is STUNNING, i LOVE graphite, its probably my 2nd most fave colour for a Hermes bag after etoupe!!! Your Bolide is truly beautiful, and the bag PLUS your Peter Gallagher sighting is making me so jealous indeed :lol: Congrats on the new beauty!!!

A couple of years ago, I looked at a house at the same time as PG and his wife. It just happened that the realtor made 2 appointments. He was very nice, but his wife was not happy that other people were there. She kept saying, "Let's see, what would WE do with this space?" Maybe she was having a bad day. Neither of us got the house BTW.

Let me preface this by saying -- HiHeels: this is all your fault!!! :yes: I used to think of myself as a 'square bag' only girl, but I've since succumbed to the charms of the Bolide. Thanks to the Bolide thread and the tribute to this classic, I've been smitten. So much so, that when I realized I need an under-the-radar bag, it was the only bag I'd consider. And it is perfect.
gina LOL, me too, I fell for Hiheels lyrical thread and I am so glad; my Bolide is my favourite bag now. I LOVE your Bolide. I decided on the opposite for me, 31cm structured leather. Now I know how wonderful these Bolides are, I am hoping to add another one in mou 37cm to round out (I daren't say finish) my collection.

Your story is so great, and the photos are amazing, your Bolide really does take on the colours of her surrounding, I had never considered graphite before, I always go for neutral tans, but your description and photos are very tempting. Anyway, congratulations on your wonderful Bolide.

Gorgeous Bolide Gina!!!! I wonder why, I like it on other people, but not on me...go figure:shrugs: I must be pretty old b/c I have no clue who Peter Gallagher is! I do know who Noel and Liam Gallagher are though!LOL!;)