Introducing... the Gallagher Bolide!!

Thanks so much, toonie, Ms Twilly, shoes, jag, luv2shop, icechick, clink, Tenshi, Perja, HH, bagdizzy, pazt, AHL, Kallie and h-l!!!

She's already been out on the road with me and made herself very useful. I should really keep her in the backseat because the subtle changes of the color on clemence in various lighting is really (pleasantly but dangerously) distracting.

That bolide is just as hot as Mr. Gallagher!!!
Well, jag, to be honest, it was a very close contest. ;)

as for Peter Gallagher...do you remember the scence in s,l,&v where he has a plant as a present for Laura San Giacomo, and he presents it on his...nether region???:graucho::graucho:
OMG, luv2shop! Who could forget that???!! (Frankly, I'm amazed I was even able to look him in the eye given what my brain remembers... I was quite impressionable when that came out...er, the film, I mean!)

impossible for me to believe that a pair of eyebrows can make you forget about a major new purchase
LOL! Well, they're very expressive eyebrows.

he was in a very cute movie called Cupid & Cate
shoes, I did see that a little while ago - and it was! very cute, I mean. :smile:

Gina You crack me up!!!!! I swear you should be writing romance novels, girl!!!! You are GOOD!!!!! LOVE the Bolide and LOVE Clemence....I think it's surpassed Togo in my affections for the way it takes color and it's "smoosh" ability. I think that Bolide suits you perfectly and it's a terrific under-the-radar bag, IMO. I pull mine out when I need something low-key....that and the Plume Elan. Perfect bags!!!!!

Congratulations on a great addition to your already fantastic collection!!!!