Introducing "Slithering Green"!!

If they had any of the navy python left I would have a hard time saying no :graucho: hehe.

I'm glad you managed to get the bag in one piece puteribelibelah! Would have been scary when it was stuck in France, it's good Chloe were able to help :smile:

OMG!!! qwerty! I've been seriously thinking about the navy python. :P But I know I will have a hard time convincing DH why I "need" another bag. Lol! The navy python is a real beauty! :biggrin:

Rowe55, I don't think you'd get as much hassle as long as the bag is not exotic leather. Plus, international orders mean no VAT! :graucho:

I'm leaning towards black puteribelibelah, mainly because I don't have a black everyday bag. Rock is amazingly beautiful but I originally decided on getting a black bag so I should stick with my original plan - both are beautiful though! Some TPF members have purchased the black in lambskin. Is there is a huge difference between the lambskin and the calfskin? I would have thought the calfskin would be more durable??

miss_cherie, I think black is a good call since you don't have an everyday bag in that colour. It's definitely a classic and you can never go wrong. Not sure for Chloe, but I know that my calfskin Chanels are definitely more durable than the lambskin. Having said that, I prefer the lambskin more eventhough it needs more care (it's irresistibly soft!:love:). Whichever leather you choose, the paraty style is a beauty, and black will make it your wardrobe staple!

I'm leaning towards black puteribelibelah, mainly because I don't have a black everyday bag. Rock is amazingly beautiful but I originally decided on getting a black bag so I should stick with my original plan - both are beautiful though! Some TPF members have purchased the black in lambskin. Is there is a huge difference between the lambskin and the calfskin? I would have thought the calfskin would be more durable??