Introducing "Slithering Green"!!

Apologies for the long story :biggrin:

I first saw the Paraty from THAT Katy Holmes photo. I didn't really gave it much thought as I live in the middle of nowhere.

Then a dear friend went to London a few months back searching for her HG Paraty. She e-mailed me and told me that she was torn between the black python and the green one. As she was looking for something more versatile, she came back with a black python Paraty.

One night she came over for dinner......then she saw my antique console table and said "that's the same colour as the green python Paraty I saw!!"

DSC04431.jpg

And so, my obsession began.....

I searched and searched the Internet for a picture of the green python but without success. I tried searching tPF too but all I could find were the black and navy (gorgeous too btw!:P) python. I was beginning to think that maybe the green python doesn't even exist!

Then I plucked up the courage and PM'ed an active member of the Chloe forum, Mona to see if she knows where I can find one. The darling got me in touch with Chloe at Sloane Street (where my friend saw the "mythical" bag).

Sure enough, the SA said "Yes!" but they're down to the last piece. Somehow unsure, I asked her to send me a few photos of the bag...well, let's just say it didn't take much to convince me!

I know not many are a fan of the green leather Paraty, but to me the python is something else..........

...so without further ado (and never too late to join the Paraty gang)...introducing Ms Slithering Green!

I would like to give my special thanks Mona who has been a wonderful enabler. Thanks so much, dear - the pictures below are an ode to you! xxx

DSC04408.jpg

DSC04406.jpg

DSC04405.jpg

DSC04402.jpg

DSC04413.jpg