Introducing Sabrina!

How fun!!! - LOVE your fashion show - she looks amazing on you and perfect with everything, You look beautiful!!! Such an exquisite bag - Congrats!

You're welcome. Some clothes I ordered arrived the same day Sabrina came in, so it was perfect timing after a long day of work. :biggrin:

Wow, she looks great on you! It's amazing that she looks as big as the Smith sitting next to it, but doesn't look that big when you are carrying it. Love your outfits too.

Smith was slouching a bit! He's definitely bigger when carried and holds a lot more than Sabrina. :smile:

Beautiful. ..she looks great on you too!

Congrats, lady! That bag is gorgeous! I love your bedding as well.

Gorgeous outfits. You are gorgeous too :smile:

You guys are the best. You make the long work day so much better from reading your posts. :smile:

Mod shots with different outfits to see the color contrast in different poses.

Sorry about the lighting! I just took them and it's 9 at night. And sorry about no shoes! I don't like wearing shoes on carpet. :X

I also took a sitting shot next to it for another contrast. :smile:

Comparison shots with Florentine The Smith Bag (top) and Small Wilson (bottom).

I'm 5' 5".

Beautiful bag! And so are you. Love your look and your vibe. :smile:
I also thought the comparison shots were awesome, too.

I'm thinking it might be the same color grey as the Alto Sellaio line in Lyra Mag's D&B Fall 2014 blog post. But it could be different since Sabrina is in the regular Alto line.

IMG_6654.jpg

i am seriously swooning over this gray bag in the front of this picture! a little research tells me it is the bianca bag, but does anyone know when it will be available?

Mod shots with different outfits to see the color contrast in different poses.

Sorry about the lighting! I just took them and it's 9 at night. And sorry about no shoes! I don't like wearing shoes on carpet. :X

I also took a sitting shot next to it for another contrast. :smile:

Comparison shots with Florentine The Smith Bag (top) and Small Wilson (bottom).

I'm 5' 5".
Thanks for all these detailed pics! I must say I am liking the silhouette of this bag.

I don't know when it will be available, but I just wanted to say I really like it.

I saw her at the South Coast Dooney store and you're right! She's Bianca! I remember her retail being about $675.

She might have been overstuffed when I carried her, but I think she's pretty structured, so that just might be how she is. It felt like I was carrying a basketball under my arm.

I saw her at the South Coast Dooney store and you're right! She's Bianca! I remember her retail being about $675.

She might have been overstuffed when I carried her, but I think she's pretty structured, so that just might be how she is. It felt like I was carrying a basketball under my arm.

Wow! Lol!