Introducing Rocker's Square Vintage Ligne Eye Candy!

I love to switch off my purses. Here's my system, I have a wallet, makeup bag (lipstick, wipes is a plastic baggy, tissues, tylenol, etc) another small pouch (with pen, receipts, gift cards), and my blackberry pearl. I just quickly dump one bag into the other and I am set. Now sometimes I pick a purse to match the outfit or sometimes I really want to wear a particular bag so I match my outfit to my bag. Generally if I am wearing something girly, I pick a bag that has a bit of an edge to it and if I am wearing something more low key, I pick a girlier bag. I also always match my hardware. I have tried not to but somehow it just doesn't feel right! So if i have silver or platinum on, I wear the bags with silver and if gold, gold.
OK probably tmi but there is a quick peak into my bag insanity!:nuts:

I love to switch off my purses. Here's my system, I have a wallet, makeup bag (lipstick, wipes is a plastic baggy, tissues, tylenol, etc) another small pouch (with pen, receipts, gift cards), and my blackberry pearl. I just quickly dump one bag into the other and I am set. Now sometimes I pick a purse to match the outfit or sometimes I really want to wear a particular bag so I match my outfit to my bag. Generally if I am wearing something girly, I pick a bag that has a bit of an edge to it and if I am wearing something more low key, I pick a girlier bag. I also always match my hardware. I have tried not to but somehow it just doesn't feel right! So if i have silver or platinum on, I wear the bags with silver and if gold, gold.
OK probably tmi but there is a quick peak into my bag insanity!:nuts:

sounds like perfectly normal behavior to me....:P