Introducing my wigglebutt, Maggie!

Oh my... Maggie is adorable! Congrats on adopting your fur baby! :smile:

I also rescued my cockapoo Sophie (approx. 3 years old at the time). I love the basket that's in the front seat (that looks like my CR-V! :smile:) I MUST to get one of those for Sophie; I keep her in the cargo area because I'm afraid she'll scratch my seats.

Love the Burberry coat on her!

Adopting adult dogs is awesome. So many people insist on puppies but what they don't realize is that if you adopt an adult dog, most of the time all of the hard work (housetraining, etc.) has already been done for you!

She is adorable - she almost looks like a little stuffed animal in the laundry basket pictures.

Congratulations and kudos for adopting an adult doggy!

Oh my... Maggie is adorable! Congrats on adopting your fur baby! :smile:

I also rescued my cockapoo Sophie (approx. 3 years old at the time). I love the basket that's in the front seat (that looks like my CR-V! :smile:) I MUST to get one of those for Sophie; I keep her in the cargo area because I'm afraid she'll scratch my seats.

^^The carseat is by Kurgo and it's their Booster Seat. I had to get it because she kept climbing onto my lap and it just wasn't safe for the both of us. She wasn't too keen on it at first but now she loves it and just jumps right in! And I totally have a CR-V hehehe.

I found the picture of her that was posted on her Petfinder listing...can you believe how different she looks!? Show's you what a lot of L-O-V-E will do for a dog.

attachment.php

Here's a pic of her curly tail (sorry for the grainy pic)

attachment.php

And looking sleepy on a rainy day....

attachment.php

Attachments

• maggiebefore.JPG
    maggiebefore.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG00077-20101103-0833.jpg
    IMG00077-20101103-0833.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG00228-20100916-1917.jpg
    IMG00228-20100916-1917.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 108
Love the Burberry coat on her!

Adopting adult dogs is awesome. So many people insist on puppies but what they don't realize is that if you adopt an adult dog, most of the time all of the hard work (housetraining, etc.) has already been done for you!

^^I completely agree!! She is seriously the best dog ever and my boyfriend calls her the princess of the doggie kingdom LOL. I said I didn't realize that dogs had a monarchy but he insists she's the princess of the doggie world :P