Introducing my wigglebutt, Maggie!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I adopted my princess Maggie about 3 months ago from a rescue group. She's approximately 5 years old. We think she's a terrier mix of some sorts with maltese, pug, papillion thrown in there some where.

She was so matted when I first got her she had dreads coming out of her paws poor thing. :crybaby: I had to completely shave her down and now she has the softest/fluffiest fur ever :biggrin: She looks like a completely different dog.

She has been such a blessing to me and adopting her has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. I highly recommend adopting an adult dog to everyone.

Now the pictures!! (sorry for the quality of them...taken on my blackberry)

This is the first day I brought her home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. After she got shaved...she looks embarrassed LOL

[​IMG]

with her fur starting to grow in....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. pictures that make me crack up...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. and in her favorite position....belly rub time!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share!!

Attached Files:

5. lol she has the sweetest little face :smile:

6. Oh my goodness. She is precious!!! I loooove those ears!!!! And that sweet face - seriously adorable! I'm so happy for you both. Thank you for sharing your story and pics.

7. She is so cute she looks more like a stuffy than a real dog. LOL Congrats on your new baby. She is adorable and looks sweet as can be.

8. shes sooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

9. What a touching story! What a cute dog and what a nice thing for you to do :smile:

10. looks like she's having a great time w/ you....she looks so much better after being shaved.

11. ADORABLE!! High five for adopting her, too many adult dogs go unwanted due to the puppy craze. She is seriously too cute.

12. oh my goodness!!! those ears!!!!! what a cutie!

13. She's adorable :love:

14. Maggie and I both say thank you!!! Adult dogs are so wonderful. They are out of that chewing phase, you know what they will look like, what their temperament is like and some come already potty trained like my Maggieboo. I'm very outspoken now about adult dog adoption...if I hear someone is interested in getting a dog, I talk their ear off about adoption first and then getting an adult dog :smile:

It's only been 3 months but she has blossomed into such a happy girl :hugs:

15. Maggie is adorable!! She looks so happy - bless you for giving her such a great home!