Introducing my new Thalassa Blue Birkin

You are all so wonderful:flowers:! amkur, pazt, hlfinn, PennyD, lvdreamer, pigleto, and toonie, I really appreciate the support and apologize for the lack of modelling pics, but I am not really the modelling type. I do wish that I had a darling daughter to pose for the camera in this particular case, or if only I was gifted with photoshopping....
Thank you all for indulging my excitement for this piece:heart:. You might notice that in the background of one or two of the pics is the framed "Josephine Danse" which I need to mount but my walls are brick and so I am waiting on a bit of help. I am happy that I chose to frame this one. I have enjoyed it simply propped against the wall and can't wait for it to actually be mounted.

OMG!!!!! MrsM ou have done so well!!! I LOOOVE THIS COLOR!

ThalassaB.jpg

You all have made my night so lovely. Thank you, pr1nc355, bagmom, Baggs, Cyn, GF, and HaydenM, I really do appreciate your sentiments a great deal.

GF, :heart:, after I saw your amazing chamonix, of course I wanted one myself:yes:, and of course they were not available, so I was doubly pleased that this is both my blue and my chamonix....At least this limits the amount of pieces I want to snatch from you.
And Cyn, I really have to thank you for keeping me company that night....it was tough for me, so THANK YOU!

Congratulations MrsMorris for choosing a beautiful birkin in a wonderful shade of blue and lovely white stitching. I bet she looks more stunning in person. Enjoy her in the best of health and thank your for sharing.

GF, :heart:, after I saw your amazing chamonix, of course I wanted one myself:yes:, and of course they were not available, so I was doubly pleased that this is both my blue and my chamonix....At least this limits the amount of pieces I want to snatch from you.

I LOVE that your new Birkin is chamonix, as I know how much you love that leather, as do I. And SO wonderful in TB!!!! Don't you just LOVE chamonix 35's? :heart: