Introducing my new m/l FUSCHIA from spring/summer!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    Many thanks to vikianderson, asl_bebes, berniechocolate, Beanskitty, brendating, hikarupanda, oceanbluegirl and many more for helping me with this fuschia baby! :yahoo::yahoo: I wasn't sure if I really wanted to pick this up because of the color... is it classic or two pink in life? Is it more red or more pink?

Thanks for all the enabling guys...and I decided to live a little more dangerously LOL and got the fuschia instead of the new beige!!! LOVE IT TO PIECES....

Although I must say I HATE the soft washed caviar. It's toooo smoooshy and it doesn't keep its shape. I love the color tho.. But I have to stuff it everywhere I go so it doesn't have the smooshy effect. But overall, I love the color. I just wished it came in the more sturdy caviar... =(

btw... this is my first ever reveal! lol....

Attached Files:

2. congrats! nice color:smile:

3. It's beautiful and looks great on you. Congratulations!

4. GORGEOUS!!! xoxo

5. looking sweet against ur hot bod!! haha :biggrin:

6. It looks fab on you. :supacool:
    I have it too and love it. Get compliments on it every time I wear it.

7. So hot!!!

8. Stunning!

9. it's gorgeous!!!!!!!

10. Colour is verry nice! Looks good on you!

11. Thanksss ladies!
    and yes girlfriend, i also get many compliments on it too!! =)

I think this Purse Forum is what makes me buy all these bags.... such bad influences LOL ... I'm pretty addicted to this site! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

12. Gorgeous!!

13. It looks gorgeous and especially on you.

Congrats!

14. Beautiful bag!! Congratulations!

15. congrats it gorgeous!!! LOve the colour.