Introducing my new GGH Evergreen Midday!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My lovely GGH Evergreen Midday came in from smartbargains.com! I love her style, shape and color. It's the perfect work bag for me:smile:

This is a Fall 2008 bag - and compared to the 2007 GGH Black City I just got last week, I have to confess I'm not as in love with her leather. Not smooshy at all yet...but hopefully she'll look great once she's really broken in!

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous!!! I love greens with the GGH! Can't wait to see her all broken-in!

3. Beautiful bag, congrats :tup:

4. The color combo is beautiful! Congrats!

5. Great combo! Maybe fill her with books to stretch her out some? Do a search and you'll find a bunch of ways to wear in your new bag!

6. Beautiful combo - Mid Days are my favorite bag!! Congrats!!

7. amazing color/hardware combo!!!! my guess is that you had a coupon too right ?!?!?! :nuts:

8. Beautiful bag, great color!

9. Love the style and the color! It looks great on you!

10. Lovely ! Classic combo. Congrats ~

11. [​IMG]

Congrats, it looks gd on you....lovely bag!!~:yahoo::drool:

12. Love this color & HW combo, looks gorgeous on you! I think she'll break in nicely.

13. i love the color! and the leather looks amazing

14. Congrats!
    I love evergreen!!

15. Yup! 20% off - so she came out to around $1200. I couldn't pass her up:smile: