Introducing my new de tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397478021.548831.jpg

...and epi zippy coin purse in fuschia.

On Friday I went to LV to try on the de Totally. I found the pm too small. At the time I also tried on Neverfull mm. I found it hard to decide between the two and eventually went home with the Totally mm. Once I got home I felt that the totally mm felt awkward on me. I did not really like the look of it. I felt it was too big and hangs quite low. I exchanged it for Neverfull mm next day and could not be more happy. I wore it today and found it comfortable and easy to use. Also I just love how it looks. I think when I need a practical zippered tote I will use my Longchamp.

I also love the epi purse. It fits nicely in the zippered pocket. I found the flat pochette useful today for my sons iPod my iPhone and store cards.

The Neverfull is very similar too my Marylebone pm, but I will feel happier using this casually and not worrying about it. I still also love Marylebone pm as a dressier, smaller tote.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397479131.510053.jpg

Epi ZCP in fuschia

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

3. Congrats!

4. great LV's - congrats!

5. Nice. My favorite tote. Love the pop of color.

6. Congratulations!

7. Do you find the pochette useful? I'm thinking of buying one on its own to use as a clutch but I didn't spend much time looking it over in the store.

8. Very nice! Glad you got the one you want. :smile:

9. Congrats!

10. Congrats, both are beautiful! I really love my DE NF, hope you do too.

11. Fabulous choices! Love your little fuchsia epi ZCP :tender: Congrats and enjoy!

12. Gorgeous!! Congrats!!

13. I love Neverfulls! Great choice and I love the wallet too!

14. Think you made the perfect choice! Congrats!!

15. Congrats! It's a great tote :smile: