Introducing my "new" Chanels!!!! *pics*

purseaddict**

c'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
I have been lurking in Chanel for quite sometime, but just got purses!! These are my 1st Chanels that I acquired in the last 2 months. TPF is a BAD influence! Both are ebay finds. Thank you to the members in the authenticate this thread and mello_yello_jen! My DH is away at a Rockets game so I can post!! (He always thinks I'm crazy when taking pics of myself with purses!) I am in love!:love:

Attachments

• IMG_0894.JPG
    IMG_0894.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_0900.JPG
    IMG_0900.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_0905.JPG
    IMG_0905.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0910.JPG
    IMG_0910.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_0911.JPG
    IMG_0911.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 339
Hi Sam!!! :flowers: I've been waiting all week to see your post but I'm glad you got some time to yourself! Hope DH is enjoying the Rockets game!

OMG! Both purses look SOOO fabulous on you! And loveeeee your figure! Did you end up using the hobo this weekend?

Hi Sam!!! :flowers: I've been waiting all week to see your post but I'm glad you got some time to yourself! Hope DH is enjoying the Rockets game!

OMG! Both purses look SOOO fabulous on you! And loveeeee your figure! Did you end up using the hobo this weekend?

I DID use it this weekend! I absolutely love it! I'm surprised at how much can actually fit in the hobo! I had my LV vernis pochette (a pretty big wallet), Chanel sunnies w/hard case, cellphone, Hello Kitty pen, and full makeup bag in it!

My DH likes it too! He said it is very "understated" and classic. :tup:

Congrats on such great finds, I esp. love the first one! You look great with it!
My DH always shake his head when he saw my modeling pics in my file, so I totally understand what u mean about waiting for certain time in order to take some modeling pics with your precious!