Introducing my new addiction ~ Balenciaga !!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello ladies!:smile:

im venturing from the lv forum because i have found my new love....
    albeit, i did have a 2006 ink city RH, and a 2006 pink Day... but they werent for me, and i no longer have them.... didnt miss them at all... ( the leather was beautiful - yes) and then....

GIANT!!!!! :love: OMG!!!:heart:

with out further delay, here is my new.... ( i think im gonna be in heaps of trouble now....:upsidedown:)

:heart:2008 Magenta (light) GSH CITY Balenciaga Bag!:heart:

it is so beautiful! the color, the leather, the EVERYTHING!!!

problem is.... i want more!!!:hysteric:

how crazy are we!:lol:

IMG_2947 (Small).JPG IMG_2949 (Small).JPG IMG_2951 (Small).JPG IMG_2955 (Small).JPG IMG_2956.JPG
  2. ohh she's gorgeous! i think GSH and magenta go together really well! congrats :smile:

3. Congrats!! Glad you found a Bbag you really love! It's beautiful!

4. Gorgeous!!! Welcome (again) to Bbag land!! Fantastic purchase!! Glad to know you found the color/style you love :tup: now how about some modeling shots?:graucho:

5. thank u so much for the nice warm welcome!:love:

i have read so much about going and looking and feeling and searching... but i did not really have a choice. there was one of these, one sandstone, one work, one, one, one.... kwim...

so i touched it and i was in love!!!

here is my action shot- with my fav Tory Burch flats and my classic 'black' juicy ensemble.

(need better pics! sorry ... too excited!)

IMG_2967.JPG IMG_2968.JPG IMG_2963.JPG
  6. Great modeling shots! Congrats on your new bag and you're in good company here ... none of us can get enough Bal!

7. Pretty color! Congrats!

8. Good for you! Congrats!

9. Welcome to the Bal Forum...the most fashionable place on earth!!! :graucho:

Lovely bag! Congrats!!!

10. Lovely, Gorgeous colour!!

11. Gorgeous!!!:heart: Congratulations and thanks for the pics. I love how the your TB flats help pop the hardware on the bag.

12. Ahhh congratualtions on getting another bbag you love! It's very addictive!!

13. oohhh!!! u ladies are soooo sweet here! :shame:i think i wanna stay!:rolleyes:

thanks again for ur lovely comments! ALL OF U!

ummmm--- sign of an addict !!!!

powderpuff: i LOVE TB !!!

hmmmm-- what color is next:angel:!

14. gorgeous congrats!

15. Beautiful bag :drool: and your shoes really set off the silver hardware. Enjoy!!