Introducing... my little Coach family

sushisushi

O.G.
Jun 14, 2007
After admiring so many TPFrs' collections, I was inspired to gather together mine for a family picture. I had to get HB to take the picture as he just got a fancy camera that I haven't figured out yet, and he said to me: "Where have you been hiding all these???" :sneaky:

As you can see, my collection mainly consists of black leather - boring and practical. :yes: There are also a lot of wallets as I've got a thing for wallets. I am hoping to add a wine or bordeaux coloured bag, a brown Ergo tote, and if I get lucky on the bay, a poppy item.

DSCF1178.jpg

I have a lot of black bags also. Growing up bags were black, brown or that Aigner cranberry color. Now having kids its just easier knowing if anything is going to happen to your bag at least it wont be totally ruined.

Aww, thanks for looking everyone. It's not as exciting as some of your collections, but I am pretty pleased with it so far.

chester427 - You're right about that. Maybe that's why all of my bags tend to be leather and on the darker side. :smile:

Ooh, I do love your collection, it's really gorgeous! I don't think it's boring at all, practical is very often the best - anything can be flashy and pretty and all but I think it takes a lot more to be subtle and gorgeous! :smile: