Introducing my large black Paris-Biarritz Tote!

I keep coming back to your thread:P...does this have a zip top closure?

Awww! Yay! I'm glad people are giving the Paris-Biarritz a chance or a second look, because it's a great bag. No, it's not leather, but that may very well be a plus to some people who are strict vegetarians or prefer to not carry leather. There is a very small strip of leather on the base of the handles but that is it! It's made of a coated canvas that doesn't need too much babying to keep it pretty. It does have a zip top and it's located several inches from the top which I like! I can even set something on top there that I might need right away! :P

Awww! Yay! I'm glad people are giving the Paris-Biarritz a chance or a second look, because it's a great bag. No, it's not leather, but that may very well be a plus to some people who are strict vegetarians or prefer to not carry leather. There is a very small strip of leather on the base of the handles but that is it! It's made of a coated canvas that doesn't need too much babying to keep it pretty. It does have a zip top and it's located several inches from the top which I like! I can even set something on top there that I might need right away! :P

Sounds like I need another tote:P. Will have to check this out in person to see. Thanks for the info and congratulations again. You totally rock that bag!:okay:

dear bulletproofsoul, congrats on the new bag! I'm the one who got the small Paris-Biarritz tote few weeks ago with your blessings! Glad to know you've pick such a gorgeous bag as well!

Btw you look hot with/without the tote! :graucho: