Introducing my large black Paris-Biarritz Tote!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. congrats!! :biggrin:

2. Wow! It's stunning! You definitely change my "view" on this line....how much is it? Is it the big size?

Congratulations! You make the bag shine!!!

3. Wow! Thank you! This tote is the big size but not the XL size. It was $1,475.00 (US) before tax. I can fit my whole life in it, practically! I know it's not a luxurious leather, but it's a great casual/work/travel bag. :yes:

4. Congrats!!!! Love it!!!

5. congrats! it looks great on you. i have this bag w/o the pockets and i love it.

6. WoW. That bag and you are perfect. I absolutely love it. I have never seen a modeling pic with a PB but now I am sold...congrats!

7. i LOVE this bag... congrats!!!

8. Awesome bag! I like that it's a lil funky yet still classic! Congrats!

9. It looks so great on you!!! Congrats and enjoy!

10. I didn't really care about the bag before But, seeing your pic just totally changed my mind!!

11. i absolutely adore this bag!!!!! i just hope by the time i save the money for this one it is still available.

12. From what I have been told, PB is a perm line so it'll always be around. Perhaps just harder to find in the colour you want.

13. looks hot on u..congrats

14. This bag is so H-O-T! She's gorgeous....congrats, thanks for sharing!

15. congrats!