Introducing my large black Paris-Biarritz Tote!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. you look so hot with that bag!! congrats!

2. Congrats! Nice handbag!

3. You look beautiful with this bag!!!! Congrats!

4. Again, you gals are so, so sweet! Thank you for the compliments. I just wanted to add, for reference and perspective that I am 5'1 1/2 and weigh 92 lbs. I love big bags! :smile:

5. I keep coming back to your thread:P...does this have a zip top closure?

6. Awww! Yay! I'm glad people are giving the Paris-Biarritz a chance or a second look, because it's a great bag. No, it's not leather, but that may very well be a plus to some people who are strict vegetarians or prefer to not carry leather. There is a very small strip of leather on the base of the handles but that is it! It's made of a coated canvas that doesn't need too much babying to keep it pretty. It does have a zip top and it's located several inches from the top which I like! I can even set something on top there that I might need right away! :P

7. I LOVE it.

8. Congrats!!!! LOVE IT

9. You rock that bag!

10. bulletproofsoul, you look fabulous with your tote! i'm glad you like the PB line. i felt like it was getting a bad rap, lol!

11. Sounds like I need another tote:P. Will have to check this out in person to see. Thanks for the info and congratulations again. You totally rock that bag!:okay:

12. i think it's a pretty purse!

13. gorgeous! congrats!

14. dear bulletproofsoul, congrats on the new bag! I'm the one who got the small Paris-Biarritz tote few weeks ago with your blessings! Glad to know you've pick such a gorgeous bag as well!

Btw you look hot with/without the tote! :graucho:

15. congrats the bag looks awesome on you.